Milan Statement

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Get up early and get it done the last few have been shocking

Oh OK gummy, sorry didn't mean to offend. I'll be up at my usual 5.30am and raring to pee..

It's already bin done hasn't it I thought Owlsman had done an advance version....

If not the cavalier crew from DRG will be posting a drunken and drug fuelled version at 12.01... Young Harry is my favourite for another highly entertaining and controversial OMDT live from the fjords of NZ...

Starting the Matchday Thread caused me all kinds of bother. Even though I tried to do it in JBA stylee. The DRG didn't like it and the flock ganged up on me. I felt so frightened and intimidated that Sam had to rescue me by pulling the thread.

I'm still shaking now tbh and my ratings have plummeted.

I was voted worse poster on Owls Talk and even a few posts about erecting a garden shed hasn't restored my popularity.

Never again.

I agree and the DRG claiming that the recent results are down to them is embarrassing.

Everybody knows it's down to me choosing a different cereal this season.

I thought it was because I have lost the luck owl hat that turned out to not be lucky

Was told before the Derby game, from an absolutely unimpeachable source (who I am not prepared to name, because it would cost them their job), that the takeover is off.

To be honest if it is off that wont bother me in the slightest, because from what I've read, I don't want Mammadov anywhere near my club. For all he spouts about leaving the club in safe hands, I actually don't think that Mandaric is bothered who he sells to, as long as he gets a profit on his investment. He's a hard headed businessman, and is only interested in profit.

Guest Big Guns

Was told before the Derby game, from an absolutely unimpeachable source (who I am not prepared to name, because it would cost them their job), that the takeover is off.

To be honest if it is off that wont bother me in the slightest, because from what I've read, I don't want Mammadov anywhere near my club. For all he spouts about leaving the club in safe hands, I actually don't think that Mandaric is bothered who he sells to, as long as he gets a profit on his investment. He's a hard headed businessman, and is only interested in profit.

Totally agree with the wolf man

I've 'eard it's off would've done Wolfie

lol

I think the problem a lot of people have is false hope.  One minute HM is the messiah and we're all saved and going to win the league by Christmas and bring in all these amazing players, then 2 months later, we're still waiting, MM is updating on nothing and Wednesdayites are impatient.  To be honest, MM has been saved from all hell breaking loose by the fact we've been doing so well, all it'll take is a few negative results, the wheels start coming off and then the wolves will be at the door from sites such as these wanting rid and forgetting all the good that's been done.  My advice (and its only my thought) is admit if its off, go back to square one and if and when and its a big if, someone comes in for the club again, say absolutely naff all until its signed for.  The reason this has all gone boobies up apart from whatever problems have come with HM is that everyone was under the impression it was sorted and done and its spectacularly unraveled in front of our eyes.  Mandaric is trying to save face by being seen to keep everyone updated, but bearing in mind nothing is happening there's not much to update.  He just gets a little bit of a pat on the back in trying to communicate with fans because he realises that if he doesn't keep the fans onside, then it creates further issues.  The good start is the one thing stopping the club going into meltdown again.

I think people were assuming this already to be fair, on both accounts.

If this is true, why would he not announce it now? Unless of course, and the cynical side of me might think this, he will announce it after the window shuts. He wouldn't, would he?

All people want to see is the team doing well and challenging for promotion.

So far, so good, but most know it will be difficult to continue current form all season unless we avoid injuries and suspensions.

To counteract this possibility, it might make sense to invest in the squad ahead of such a scenario, taking proactive, preventative action now, settling new players in, rather than trying to react when it eventually starts to go pear shaped.

It will be a lack of preventative action now, and a drop in form as injuries and suspensions inevitably occur, that will kick things off as the scenario may have been preventable.

Usual Mandaric spin. why did i waste a few minutes of my life watching that crap. He just used it as a chance to try and flog a few more tickets for tomorrow. 

Those stunning revelations, and exciting plans for the future he laid out, must have worked then. I've just driven past the ground and they're queuing up past Vere Road Chippy.