Milan Statement

so much for people saying no news is good news!

Overall message: keep supporting the club! Nothing MM can do about it, don't blame him! He's not the one whos holding up this takeover and if anyone else was genuinely serious about taking over and had the money & knowhow to get it done then MM wouldn't say "no, go away" because he's not a mug

to be quite honest what this really was   was a roll up roll up message for the sky game

There appeared to be a cut in the tape after he was asked the question re takeover  they removed he shouting show me the foookin money 

I accept we are in good hands ( 2nd reason for video)  and I want  MM to come out of this as a hero and pocketing a nice wedge he deserves it.  But this situation needs killing off now whilst some one with liquid funds can push us forward   

Basically he's saying it's business as usual. If HM "crosses the line" then great, but either way the club is operating as normal etc etc

Probably a little bit of a pointless exercise, but i'm not going to knock him for communicating with fans.

Edited by bigdan2003

I have no problem with the content of the statement. It just didn't need making though. Good start, playing well, big game tomorrow. Everyone was happy. Why tease something to fans? Just got expectations up.

I think it was more a statement to Mamadov than to anyone else. "I'm in no rush to sell on the cheap"

Everyone wanted good news. It's not good enough!

Plus he put in a shameless plug to attend the match on Saturday. 

Cheeky. 

I heard he was going to offer everybody a free pie tomorrow. Unfortunately, Steve Evans caught wind of this and hijacked the delivery lorry.

Allegedly.

What a strange announcement, should've said nowt really, people had put it to the back of their minds anyway

Edited by council owl

Our (wage) budget / expenditure, so far, is almost certainly lower than last seasons

Mamadov has help Milan through another transfer window. I expect to HM at Hillsborough on Boxing Day

However, in the meantime, it's now time for Milan's 'proper backing' ... in the loan window atleast

Just seen the real version before it was edited , you can clearly here mandaric say whatthefuckinghell is that camera crew doing in my office

I have no problem with the content of the statement. It just didn't need making though. Good start, playing well, big game tomorrow. Everyone was happy. Why tease something to fans? Just got expectations up.

I think it was more a statement to Mamadov than to anyone else. "I'm in no rush to sell on the cheap"

Well, he wouldn't be saying that to Mamma. It's clear they agreed 40Mill (or there abouts) so it's not the fee that's the issue. It's Mamma faffing around and not completing his side of the deal. Like people have said before it seems like a classic case of someone wanting to sell more than the other person wants to buy. 

Basically he's saying it's business as usual. If HM "crosses the line" then great, but either way the club is operating as normal etc etc

Probably a little bit of a pointless exercise, but i'm not going to knock him for communicating with fans.

Thing is, it ain't business as normal If it was, people would be a bit more tolerant of the whole takeover situation. Since the announcement of a deal pending, we've been in limbo with Milan refusing to let Stuart Gray have the funds he was promised.

Were we expecting anything else - I mean really?  What does this mean though?  We have all assumed that the apparent lack of investment by MM this summer has been because he wants to protect the profit from his sale of the club but what happens now the takeover is floundering?  I really am concerned.