Milan Statement

Pretty much seemed to say the takeover is dead.

So where does that leave MM? Well, big game tomorrow.....on Sky as well. Could be a decent shop window opportunity.....get a big crowd....top of the table (albeit briefly) if we win. Sounds like a "come and look at this opportunity" statement to potential investors from Milan for me. 

Edited by fredmciverslovechild

Thing is, it ain't business as normal If it was, people would be a bit more tolerant of the whole takeover situation. Since the announcement of a deal pending, we've been in limbo with Milan refusing to let Stuart Gray have the funds he was promised.

SWFC it is operating as it was last season, under the same financial policy. The season has started. It is business as usual. 

Gray is giving MM the easy life.

He knows the fans don't care about the boardroom when the team are performing.

Regardless of any simmering takeover, MM has had an abysmal summer in terms of recruitment.

The squad is paper thin and Gray seems to be working with both hands and legs tied behind his back.

Regardless of any simmering takeover, MM has had an abysmal summer in terms of recruitment.

The squad is paper thin and Gray seems to be working with both hands and legs tied behind his back.

You cannot deny SG has done fantastic with what he has been given so far though, Westwood, Lees and Hutchinson have all been brilliant signings so far, and May looks promising as well.

I agree. He owes a lot to Gray. The mirracles he's working are reducing the pressure on Milan significantly. He's not been well backed & is getting brilliant results.

And here lies my biggest frustration with MM.  Videos statements such as this latest.  He's clearly saying nothing but his message could be interpreted as him spinning Stuart Gray's brilliant start to the season as his own success in terms of bringing the players to the club.  Convince me that I am wrong - please! 

You cannot deny SG has done fantastic with what he has been given so far though, Westwood, Lees and Hutchinson have all been brilliant signings so far, and May looks promising as well.

All free signings apart from May who was bought with PART of the Antonio money.

The free signings wages won't amount to the same amount of wages released at the end of last season.