Atdhe Nuihu

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Iv just had to read the last few pages to catch up. The mentalness in this thread, Jesus...

First Nuhiu is accused of not scoring enough.

Then he's accused of scoring scruffy goals and penalties, which don't count.

Then I'm reading he makes us one dimensional.

And finally, JTO starts banging on about not having a plan b?

Bloody hell.

How is not having plan b Nuhius fault? That's more down to the options available, or lack of. Which has now been rectified with the signings of may, hope and drenthe.

As for goals, they all have to be scored. Iv said it a few times, all a striker can do is get in the right places to score, and actually score. Nuhiu is doing both. And he's linking our play together. Only a numpty can seriously tell me he doesn't.

As for the antonio/Nuhiu comparisons. What matters is that gray rates Nuhiu and picks him, and was happy to offload Antonio to get may. He sees them both several times a week, so he knows better than anyone who is worth a place in the team.

Ironically, Madine has been almost totally ignored during the Nuhiu bashing. Despite offering substantially less than Nuhiu on the pitch.

Iv just had to read the last few pages to catch up. The mentalness in this thread, Jesus...

Bloody hell.

How is not having plan b Nuhius fault? That's more down to the options available, or lack of. Which has now been rectified with the signings of may, hope and drenthe.

As for goals, they all have to be scored. Iv said it a few times, all a striker can do is get in the right places to score, and actually score. Nuhiu is doing both. And he's linking our play together. Only a numpty can seriously tell me he doesn't.

As for the antonio/Nuhiu comparisons. What matters is that gray rates Nuhiu and picks him, and was happy to offload Antonio to get may. He sees them both several times a week, so he knows better than anyone who is worth a place in the team.

Ironically, Madine has been almost totally ignored during the Nuhiu bashing. Despite offering substantially less than Nuhiu on the pitch.

the funniest thing was when JTO, after saying he wasn't good enough and didn't score enough goals or contribute then started looking for a way to get rid of him by including him in some ridiculous transfer nonsense in which he was leaving as part of the deal :laugh: :laugh: you couldn't write it...talk about clutching at straws

ah, the old "I've made myself look a tw4t so i'll pretend it was a joke" defence

'fraid not old chap, just seeing the humour in the situation, I did indeed make myself look a right tool, but I can accept that and have a laugh about it. In fact let's shout it from the rooftops: I missed the joke and didn't read your post properly. Of course you want to press home your advantage but it seems you're the only one that's remotely bothered.

Bloody hell.

100 pages for a player who doesn't score enough, the goals he does score don't count(?) and who's rubbish. Who'd have thought it?