Atdhe Nuihu

Guest UpTheOwlsss

I would honestly compare Nuhiu's struggles to those of Hercules while he completed his twelve labours. Upon completion of these labours, Hercules became the perfect embodiment of what the ancient Greeks referred to as Pathos, which is the "experience of virtuous struggle and suffering which would lead to fame and immortality". Which is fully how I expect this season to continue for Atdhe.

Right as pointed out Jon you said he don't score enough, He's our top scorer already this season, Then you say scappy goals and penalty's don't count? So why oh why Is it classed as a goal? 

Now you're complaining he don't do enough on pitch? For crying out loud! Not to mention all this clique business your acting like a child ffs, Oh I know everything there Is If you don't agree with me I'm going to cry your all against me, You go on about your 'ITK' Look at me Look at me I read It off twitter then it never comes to light and you backtrack (You and a few others).

He's a target man, There not going to be scoring 20-30 goals a season are they? You name me a target man that ever has? 

Peter Crouch target man, how many goals a season does he score?  Very few. 

Most modern centre-forwards operate in front of the second strikers or central attacking midfielders, and do the majority of the ball handling outside the box. The present role of centre-forward is sometimes interchangeable with that of an attacking midfielder, especially in the 4–3–1–2 or 4–1–2–1–2 formations. A centre-forward usually must be strong, to win key headers and 'outmuscle' defenders. The term centre-forward is taken from the early football playing formation in which there were five forwardplayers: two Outside forwards, two inside forwards, and one centre-forward.

Edited by aeroswfc

Right as pointed out Jon you said he don't score enough, He's our top scorer already this season, Then you say scappy goals and penalty's don't count? So why oh why Is it classed as a goal? 

Now you're complaining he don't do enough on pitch? For crying out loud! Not to mention all this clique business your acting like a child ffs, Oh I know everything there Is If you don't agree with me I'm going to cry your all against me, You go on about your 'ITK' Look at me Look at me I read It off twitter then it never comes to light and you backtrack (You and a few others).

He's a target man, There not going to be scoring 20-30 goals a season are they? You name me a target man that ever has? 

Peter Crouch target man, how many goals a season does he score?  Very few. 

Most modern centre-forwards operate in front of the second strikers or central attacking midfielders, and do the majority of the ball handling outside the box. The present role of centre-forward is sometimes interchangeable with that of an attacking midfielder, especially in the 4–3–1–2 or 4–1–2–1–2 formations. A centre-forward usually must be strong, to win key headers and 'outmuscle' defenders. The term centre-forward is taken from the early football playing formation in which there were five forwardplayers: two Outside forwards, two inside forwards, and one centre-forward.

aeroswfc  1 johntheowl66 0

Well done aeroswfc unlucky johntheowl66

Looking at the stats from a slightly different angle and I notice that he's not scored in 6 of his last 7 league games

Between 27th February and 24th April 1991, in the midst of the best goalscoring season of his career when he finished with 32 strikes, David Hirst failed to score in 12 of 13 games. In October and November of that same season, he also failed to score in 6 consecutive matches.

Edited by DJMortimer

In February to April of 1991, in the midst of the best goalscoring season of his career when he finished with 32 strikes, David Hirst failed to score in 12 of 13 games. In October and November of that same season, her also failed to score in 6 consecutive matches.

Now you'll get accused of comparing Nuihu to Hirst. 

Now you'll get accused of comparing Nuihu to Hirst. 

I know. It's something I like to do to every once in a while to rattle the cages of the simpletons.  :biggrin:

I remember it kicking off a bit when I mentioned Dennis Bergkamp in a thread about Nuhiu a few months ago.

Edited by DJMortimer