Atdhe Nuihu

Guest UpTheOwlsss

No let's be fair Jon is opinionated but he does have his fair share of attackers.

True.

Including himself.

Trev has his views on Nuhiu. Some which I have disagreed with.

You have views on Nuhiu. Some which I might disagree with.

JTO has views on Nuhiu. Some of which he disagrees with.

Guest JonTheOwl66

But Trev didn't post it.

He was the subject of the post.

Therefore I was discussing the post.

:laugh:

So I wasn't the main point of your post?

Reyt.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Barcelona may have struggled in some games last season but you have just compared our struggles to open teams up to a team that scored 100 league goals last season.

If that is where we are at then long may we continue to 'reek of Barcelona last season'!

Do you agree though? I think I'm being reasonable with that post. Nobody has even tried to argue with it and just slagged me off instead.

But why is that?

Cos of the cliques initiation process.

Guest Mancunian_Owl

Some people like Nuhiu..Some don't..Jon posts lots of stuff in this thread causes a stir. Some like jon some don't.

In a nutshell.

You forget how you think Helan has the potential to be better than Brunt :)

Do you agree though? I think I'm being reasonable with that post. Nobody has even tried to argue with it and just slagged me off instead.

Cos of the cliques initiation process.

I honestly don't even buy the comparison anyway. We hardly dictated play as you claim, even during the second half, as we could scarcely pin more than three passes together. We were far too disjointed.

Mind you, I wasn't overly impressed with us against Forest. I was quite surprised by Gray reckoned that was the best we'd played this season.

Judging by the 100 goals they scored in 38 games I would disagree with you and that is my argument, not just slagging you off. 

Barcelona often enjoyed around 70% possession whether struggling to break teams down or not, I wouldn't say we are that dominant either.

I would maintain that our creative issues are not down to Nuhiu, who seems to open play up for us. Its more a result of no natural option to change things in wide positions which makes us too predicable at times and we are short of creativity in midfield, even the Coke has started the season better than I expected. Lee will help with this and Huthcinson will help us to create pressure and win the ball back further upfield, which can lead to goal scoring opportunities.

We lack a wide option with crossing ability or out and out pace to beat a man and a goal scoring option in central midfield, which is easier to pinpoint than it is to rectify as there aren't that many available. 

Was that in this thread? I forget..But yes i do see more potential in Helan than Brunt that is true.

Quite convenient in a debate is the word potential. When Helan doesn't go on to play in the PL as regularly as Brunt has done, rather than being wrong, you can just say he never reached his potential!

Guest JonTheOwl66

I think you should seek proffesional help about your narcissism.

Same can be said to you. If you think I'm self-important and you're not!