Atdhe Nuihu

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Guest JonTheOwl66

Judging by the 100 goals they scored in 38 games I would disagree with you and that is my argument, not just slagging you off. 

Barcelona often enjoyed around 70% possession whether struggling to break teams down or not, I wouldn't say we are that dominant either.

I would maintain that our creative issues are not down to Nuhiu, who seems to open play up for us. Its more a result of no natural option to change things in wide positions which makes us too predicable at times and we are short of creativity in midfield, even the Coke has started the season better than I expected. Lee will help with this and Huthcinson will help us to create pressure and win the ball back further upfield, which can lead to goal scoring opportunities.

We lack a wide option with crossing ability or out and out pace to beat a man and a goal scoring option in central midfield, which is easier to pinpoint than it is to rectify as there aren't that many available. 

My point is that they often struggled to break teams down because they had no second plan! Pass, pass, pass and if it didn't work just shove a load of crosses into the box.

Similar to us in the fact that we don't have the personnel to change games either.

Has he gone then or not....I've got the preverbial car started.....if you rumblezoids have just set this rumour up to get me excited and he doesnt go I'll be pissed off

I've got a bottle of bolly in the fridge waiting for a special occasion.,.....I think I'll get the ice ready just in case

And £1 million for a forward that's scored once in his last 7 league games.....ffs we should be paying them to get him off the wage bill

If this happens it will be the best bit of transfer news we've had since we signed Waddle

Has he gone then or not....I've got the preverbial car started.....if you rumblezoids have just set this rumour up to get me excited and he doesnt go I'll be pissed off

I've got a bottle of bolly in the fridge waiting for a special occasion.,.....I think I'll get the ice ready just in case

And £1 million for a forward that's scored once in his last 7 league games.....ffs we should be paying them to get him off the wage bill

If this happens it will be the best bit of transfer news we've had since we signed Waddle

:laugh: Could you please fish a bit more? Go on, don't worry, I'm sure there's plenty of bait left inside that empty head of yours. 

Would much rather ship out Madine than Nuhiu but for the absolute pittance we'd be given, we might as well keep him and hope he improves to a championship standard. I know we've picked over this a few pages previously but I want several million for Nuhiu, he's an integral part of our system and replacing him would be very difficult, especially as it's deadline day FFS

Why if you don't rate a player do you have to be fishing or a wum

I got some idiots abusing me satday cos Palmer had a mare

TBF - JTO has done a great job.

Almost 100 pages and most of them have spent their time arguing with him - and, then, complaining about him.

But it's all his fault.

They don't necessarily go hand in hand true but it does happen quite a bit. Not difficult to spot though is it?

Edited by Dagmeister

To the same extent, why is someone who is prepared to have faith in the manager's selections and support a player like Nuhiu, or one of the many boo-boys before him always a happy clapper?

To the same extent, why is someone who is prepared to have faith in the manager's selections and support a player like Nuhiu, or one of the many boo-boys before him always a happy clapper?

Because happy clapper is a term used to describe people who are happy to accept mediocre.........ok the term possibly isn't endearing (although I'm not sure its as offensive as the clappers make out) but it is a descriptive phrase

Saying someone is fishing is like saying you don't believe someone might think that...and while some are fishing some definitely aren't.....as you can believe something and fish at the same time.....some people are just too uptight.

scored in 1 of his last 7 league games

Don't Aston Villa have a history of signing players who are very overated just cos they are tall.

Ormendroyd, Crouch , Carew spring to mind. Maybe they will put a daft bid in.

Because happy clapper is a term used to describe people who are happy to accept mediocre.........ok the term possibly isn't endearing (although I'm not sure its as offensive as the clappers make out) but it is a descriptive phrase

Saying someone is fishing is like saying you don't believe someone might think that...and while some are fishing some definitely aren't.....as you can believe something and fish at the same time.....some people are just too uptight.

scored in 1 of his last 7 league games

Do you have issues with counting? He scored 2 against Middlesborough. Yes, 2 goals, not one. 2 goals, not one

Do you have issues with counting? He scored 2 against Middlesborough. Yes, 2 goals, not one. 2 goals, not one

I think you need to read his post properly.

oh dear.....big font, bold and underlines......AND MADE YOURSELF LOOK DAFT!! I've added capitals just to show how lucky you were that you didn't draw even more attention to it!