Brandao

We can't get this on mobiles, Ipads etc

Just to save people trying.

OK, we can now ??

Was quite excited until I watched that...he only scores pens and tap ins and we all know they dont count>

Anyway I wont believe this until he has a pint in the Sportsman with JTO

Guest Steve French

At 34 I doubt this is true.

Is it just me who is worried about the Target Man type we seem to be looking at ? We have Nuhiu and Madine already I think we need more pace.

I wouldn't worry mate. It's all a load of poo poo anyway. Bloody hell we've had a Heskey thread, don't that tell you anythin?

lol

Why do we keep getting hung up on ages on here?

34 too old

21 too old to be still developing.

It's bloody stupid.

Like it or not, there are plenty of 34/35 year old footballers who are miles better than what we have now.

we should not be limiting our search to just young players.

And there is nothing wrong with players being slightly past their prime especially if their prime was playing at a far higher level/standard than ours.

Hi guys and gals. OK some are questioning his age but, IMO 2 year deal if it is a goer. A lot to offer, even at his age, scores left footed (sweet left foot) Right footed, many headers. Can hold the ball up and bring others into play, never gives up AND can play in sunshine, rain and snow. Could really be a good addition to coaching the young uns, McGuire, Laverey, and even teach Nuhiu how to use his head. If wages are right its a yes from me.

Was quite excited until I watched that...he only scores pens and tap ins and we all know they dont count>

Anyway I wont believe this until he has a pint in the Sportsman with JTO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffuZImkU5rQ&feature=player_embedded

One tap in (after a neat turn, still placed well) no pens, don't see where your coming from. Apologies to you if you are watching a different clip.

he scores goals how many I don't know ,but we struggle I that department so why not ,

Exactly! He's been playing for a team that regularly appear in the top 6 teams in ligue1.

He's scores goals, he's very physical which is always a bonus. I think he'd be a tidy striker at this level.

I doubt he's just a target man. Funny as I was actually thinking this morning, we need an older head in the striking department, so to get one of his quality, for free, would be great. I reckon, once the takeover is complete, we'll splash the cash on a couple of players. One of them will almost certainly be another striker, and if we're investing money, probably someone with a good few years left in the game. It makes sense to get an older head if, potentially, we'd have four other young strikers. I've said all along, I expect Madine and probably Lavery, to spend time out on loan this coming season

In the shower, eh?