Brandao

Guest JonTheOwl66

Probably the exact opposite player to what I thought we needed.

But he's a fairly big name. One year contract most likely.

As somebody said earlier in the thread neither Nuhiu or Madine are target men (although with their height they have the makings). If it allows them two plus one other to play at their best... Could be a good signing.

Although like somebody else said in this thread, strikes me as a Mammadov signing if anything.

I would much prefer and want a squad where all the goals are spread across the strike force and midfield with defence weighing in with a few. That sort of team scares the opposition much more than one striker.

If he comes it will be an excellent addition to the squad.

I remember him for Shakhtar in the Champions League

Same here, certainly not going to be prolific, but Gray probably thinks he will be useful.  Also looks likes he will be a handful.

Sure he will open up spaces for hopefully a 'marque' signing. 

So no issue then.

Correct

Any news on signings Bizzle? Is this one looking likely?

Fully expect Brandao to sign, along with a couple of other freebies before pre season tour.

Wouldn't expect the 1 or 2 signings that cost fee's to come soon, more likely around start of season to end of August.

Same here, certainly not going to be prolific, but Gray probably thinks he will be useful.  Also looks likes he will be a handful.

Sure he will open up spaces for hopefully a 'marque' signing. 

Correct

Fully expect Brandao to sign, along with a couple of other freebies before pre season tour.

Wouldn't expect the 1 or 2 signings that cost fee's to come soon, more likely around start of season to end of August.

Thanks mate. Do you have any other indication as to who these other freebies may be?

Thanks as always.

If we sign this player I will be very happy. Sheffield Wednesday just don't sign players of this calibre and so it might be a good sign of things to come. Forget about the age, 34 is still a decent age. Look at the likes of Kevin Phillips.