Brandao

He's over 30, so Owlstalk will no doubt go into meltdown.  We only want 'young and hungry' players.  Until we decide that's not enough and we need 'experience'.

made me laugh this did.

sums owlstalk up completely!!

I doubt he's just a target man. Funny as I was actually thinking this morning, we need an older head in the striking department, so to get one of his quality, for free, would be great. I reckon, once the takeover is complete, we'll splash the cash on a couple of players. One of them will almost certainly be another striker, and if we're investing money, probably someone with a good few years left in the game. It makes sense to get an older head if, potentially, we'd have four other young strikers. I've said all along, I expect Madine and probably Lavery, to spend time out on loan this coming season

Getr feeling be sort of player who would score one on his debut, fans singing his name, getting Brando on back of shirt and then does nowt after that.

good optimism, we can't fail to improve with a mentality like this.

He's over 30, so Owlstalk will no doubt go into meltdown.  We only want 'young and hungry' players.  Until we decide that's not enough and we need 'experience'.

As long as he runs about like a headless chicken and gives 100%, he can't fail here.

Well he has a good scoring record at a decent level throughout is career? As someone else said if he one of two coming in with the second a longer term prospect then i would be happy with that......but this is owlstalk