Brandao

This rumour about Brandao certainly fits in with yesterday's rumour on twitter bout a 6ft 3 French striker flying in from France yesterday to sign for us. 

#swfc will sign a French striker tomorrow. He's flying in, in the morning. No name has been given but it has come from a reliable source.

@s60carl wasn't told, all i was told, 6ft 3" french striker, picked up today to sign a contract. Comes from a member of staff at swfc

This rumour about Brandao certainly fits in with yesterday's rumour on twitter bout a 6ft 3 French striker flying in from France yesterday to sign for us. 

#swfc will sign a French striker tomorrow. He's flying in, in the morning. No name has been given but it has come from a reliable source.

@s60carl wasn't told, all i was told, 6ft 3" french striker, picked up today to sign a contract. Comes from a member of staff at swfc

he not french though 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brand%C3%A3o_(footballer,_born_1980)

Sounds like the sort of player available on a free on Champ Manager 97/98 that ends up scoring loads of goals

That's the market we're in. I'm expecting 1 of a dozen striker trialists to sign, over the next couple of weeks

Obvious, British based targets, have already signed elsewhere

Isn't that the short cut to getting employment here - he's already working in Europe and the borders are down for that.

Do we need another target man though?

I think we all saw enough last season to realise we do

Guest BirdonaMaguire

That's the market we're in. I'm expecting 1 of a dozen striker trialists to sign, over the next couple of weeks

Obvious, British based targets, have already signed elsewhere

zzzzzzzzz

I think we all saw enough last season to realise we do

Passing football shouldn't need a target man for me, especially as we already have Nuhiu and Madine if he can stand up this year. I'd prefer a poacher or someone with pace, but they come at a premium.

Actually, I'd prefer ratification over that, then let Gray get on with it, I'm no manager unlike a few on here :)