What will the new home shirt look like ?

Is that officially released by the FL then ?

So that's it ... ?

No.

It was drawn up by a poster on here.

Look at the signature in the bottom left.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Love it. My only grump would be the white socks, does not match the rest. They should be blue and black or one or the other but not white.

Socks look mint!

I don't understand why people think blue and white socks don't match with a blue and white shirt?

Socks look mint!

I don't understand why people think blue and white socks don't match with a blue and white shirt?

As promotion kits go it's not too bad.

Last promotion we had a collar too lol

That kit design by evaD looks very good and would be our classiest looking home kit since the late 1990's Paolo Di Canio era kit which had a similar type of collar and black shorts.

Although nothing can beat the early 1990's kits we had during our promotion and league cup winning season and the third place season in the top flight the following season.

It's funny how we tend to have some of our best season's it seems whenever we have a classy looking kit, maybe it's the players and success we have that makes the kits look even better than what they are but a classy looking Wednesday kit don't half look stylish especially when you see it on some decent players, hopefully Chansiri will get us a team fit to where that classy kit.

We're almost there with Westwood; Lees and Lee, just need McGugan and the rest of the team to be as classy as them and as that kit if it's the new home kit.  :stuwinky:

So then we'd look like Colchester, Wigan or Hartlepool. No thanks.

Exactly.

That kit design by evaD looks very good and would be our classiest looking home kit since the late 1990's Paolo Di Canio era kit which had a similar type of collar and black shorts.

Although nothing can beat the early 1990's kits we had during our promotion and league cup winning season and the third place season in the top flight the following season.

It's funny how we tend to have some of our best season's it seems whenever we have a classy looking kit, maybe it's the players and success we have that makes the kits look even better than what they are but a classy looking Wednesday kit don't half look stylish especially when you see it on some decent players, hopefully Chansiri will get us a team fit to where that classy kit.

We're almost there with Westwood; Lees and Lee, just need McGugan and the rest of the team to be as classy as them and as that kit if it's the new home kit.  :stuwinky:

Good post.

I think there is something subliminal with some kits nostalgic appeal and attraction related to success.

I wonder if we won the Prem for 3 years running, the FA cup and Champions league in a horrific flesh coloured kit with basic blue flash, people would love that kit forever?