What will the new home shirt look like ?

Gave up on hjk now, its boring winning the league each season easily.

This was the Finnish National shirt i got as a gift, was really impressed tbh as its 110f (here in vietnam) and felt much cooler than my usual tshirts etc.

Gave up on hjk now, its boring winning the league each season easily.

This was the Finnish National shirt i got as a gift, was really impressed tbh as its 110f (here in vietnam) and felt much cooler than my usual tshirts etc.

Have you moved away from Helsinki? 

ive seen it mate. Had the same discussion last year but got rubbished by some on here.- see below. The sponsor will be TUF not Wandisco as well.

10 May 2014 - 12:41 AM

AgileBeastt, on 09 May 2014 - 2:04 PM, said:snapback.png

I've seen 2 photos of both the home and away ik today so the sauce is me. The  thin blue stripes on on the away kit are horizontal not vertical- one either side of the sponsor- who, in addition, has not yet confirmed for next year so the kit can't be released yet

Doesn't sound very contrasting to blue and white does black and grey, especially if it's a slow fade- and the blue shorts sound extra problematic

Does it contrast well with our home kit? 

Doesn't sound very contrasting to blue and white does black and grey, especially if it's a slow fade- and the blue shorts sound extra problematic

Does it contrast well with our home kit? 

Ooooh - 'ark at her with her fashion tips.