What will the new home shirt look like ?

@shandy.

you're arguing 67 over 70, saying it's only a tradition if you count tradition as being based on frequency.

Do you want blue shorts or something?

No. I like both blue shorts and black shorts and I wouldn't be opposed to white shorts. I just really don't understand the obsession with black shorts. People have been apoplectic on here at times over it. Edited by shandypants

If any of you whizz kids can knock up a top that is black on the top half fading into grey on the bottom half with blue shorts then you will have the new away kit.

The home shirt has a collar and central blue stripe.

If any of you whizz kids can knock up a top that is black on the top half fading into grey on the bottom half with blue shorts then you will have the new away kit.

Black fading into grey with blue shorts.... doesn't seem to match. 

How do you know this?

Ooooooooooooh!

It's getting warm round these parts

I like it

Guest wilyfox

Thanks Liam.

I knew Palmer couldn't resist leaking it somehow.

ive seen it mate. Had the same discussion last year but got rubbished by some on here.- see below. The sponsor will be TUF not Wandisco as well.

10 May 2014 - 12:41 AM

AgileBeastt, on 09 May 2014 - 2:04 PM, said:snapback.png

SAUCE

I've seen 2 photos of both the home and away ik today so the sauce is me. The  thin blue stripes on on the away kit are horizontal not vertical- one either side of the sponsor- who, in addition, has not yet confirmed for next year so the kit can't be released yet

Blue shorts with a black/grey shirt. Can't be right surely.

Guest wilyfox

Weren't the shirts shown of FIFA 14 last year before the club had officially released them?

Can't remember. I thought the FIFA leak was wandisco shirt the year before?

Edited by wilyfox

ive seen it mate. Had the same discussion last year but got rubbished by some on here.- see below. The sponsor will be TUF not Wandisco as well.

10 May 2014 - 12:41 AM

AgileBeastt, on 09 May 2014 - 2:04 PM, said:snapback.png

I've seen 2 photos of both the home and away ik today so the sauce is me. The  thin blue stripes on on the away kit are horizontal not vertical- one either side of the sponsor- who, in addition, has not yet confirmed for next year so the kit can't be released yet

Does the black and grey away kit work with blue shorts? Seems wrong

Wore an Adidas climacool for the first time today, actually was really impressed with it, damn bladesman culture 😉

I had great fun tormenting you last year about the god-awful kit (worn by that Helsinki football team managed by Kuqi - is that your team?) that you were promoting as a potential design for our new kit.  I'd like to think that I'd be adult enough not to torment you this year but, if I'm honest, I'm secretly hoping that they have another rubbish kit for you to champion this year.