Roger Johnson?

Johnson and Loovens would be class at this level, I don't expect it to happen though. Think we'll let Liera go and cross our fingers on Gardener to go next to him. If it doesn't work out the loans will start arriving.

If the wages were acceptable he'd be my number 1 target

He's of a similar standard to the others but will probably play more games

Would be great to get him and Loovens playing together, can't see it though

Why can't we have all 3? All quality. If we want to achieve in this division it's not about having decent backs up no matter who's in the team. At the minute there's no coincidence that winning games with Onyewu and Loovens went away once Llera came into the team. To me he's not just a bit off the pace but a million miles.

At the minute there's no coincidence that winning games with Onyewu and Loovens went away once Llera came into the team. To me he's not just a bit off the pace but a million miles.

Llera's mind bendingly dreadful.  I don't believe for one second that he'll be offered a new deal.

Why can't we have all 3? All quality. If we want to achieve in this division it's not about having decent backs up no matter who's in the team. At the minute there's no coincidence that winning games with Onyewu and Loovens went away once Llera came into the team. To me he's not just a bit off the pace but a million miles.

we can't have all three because in all likelihood onyewu won't sign with us, he'll see himself as being better than a mid-table second division side. Johnson's wage demands will be high but I agree if milan wants us to progress we'll have to make an investment like that. I also agree a young centre back would be good for a bit of pace and fitness.