Think that's us down..

Unlucky...but it's been coming for years.

I do fear for Barnsley though...next season will be United's 4th attempt at coming back up. They've got a bigger budget I'd imagine?

You'll lose a lot of your better players I'd imagine? Can't see Mellis, Frimpong, Cranie, O'Grady, Jennings etc wanting to play in league one.

Wouldn't mind nabbing young Mellis actually.

Best of luck though, I think you'll need it. 

Some Barnsley players were saying earlier this season that they thought we'd go down.

Then it would seem their players are as obsessed with Wednesday as their supporters. They can't ring radio Sheffield without mentioning us at least once.

In the past our failures have been their success. Let them all rot.

Guest CageFightingOwl

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

See ya scrubbers, its about time you lot shut the f'k up,

Jim says goodbye too

post-37087-0-25571900-1398117965_thumb.p

As I've said before another threads, them dropping directly costs me and plenty of others roughly £150.

Train to Millwall, Charlton etc ... cost considerably more than the short 15 min drive I'd have to Oakwell, or 30 min drive I'd have to Donny.

Selfish, but true. + I'd look.forward to a local Derby against either of them two any day as oppose to a nothing game with Millwall bringing their 200 fans.

It will cost the club substantially too but the thickos don't mind/care because a local rival 'rots' in the Division below.

The Barnsley love - in, how f***ing cringey.

Could you imagine a thread like this on dingletalk if we went down? No chuffing way, it'd be full of abuse, and I'd fully expect that.

Good riddance. Scrubbers.

That's the difference between them and us. Most of the time were indifferent towards them. Edited by Bluesteel

Then it would seem their players are as obsessed with Wednesday as their supporters. They can't ring radio Sheffield without mentioning us at least once.

In the past our failures have been their success. Let them all rot.

It's the same with all the other 5 local teams, I take it as a compliment.

They all want to be Wednesday really.