Llera or Taylor?

Llera will probably go at the end of the season as Ive got the feeling we wont offer him another deal...Taylor will be a bit part player this season then first choice next (in the Championship obviously!!!) :biggrin: ...For what its worth I dont think he's a bad player anyway have seen all his good games obviously....too many on here are blinkered...

Edited by Prendo's boots

Guest wadsgod

Seems like Taylor had a better match than Llera against the franchise.

Any chance of him taking place besides Gardner against Wolves?

Llera is and has been the better player, but is also going to make silly mistakes from time to time, and Taylor sees to be getting a bit better after an awful start....I'm not quite sure who I'd pick...

Llera every time

When Jones was moaning about Alan Smith running the game surely if Taylor had something about him he should have stepped in and run the game.

it would be asking a lot of a centre half to run a game mate.  Can't think of any games off the top of my head where this has happened.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Llera every day of the week and twice on Sundays but Taylor is no where near as bad as some of the fannies on here make out!

Guest wadsleyjackowl

Do you really need to ask this question? Seriously? 

Taylor has won zero, or let me put it another way, a fat fat none of the 10 or 11 games he's played for us! Look it up!!!! 

Now once again......what was your question? 

Do you really need to ask this question? Seriously? 

Taylor has won zero, or let me put it another way, a fat fat none of the 10 or 11 games he's played for us! Look it up!!!! 

Now once again......what was your question? 

edit your post mate I got shouted at earlier by everyone im reyt upset lol

The Llera/Gardener partnership is working at the moment so why change.

Taylor is improving each game and I thought he played well on Tuesday and looked the steadier of the two centre backs as Llera was on the receiving end of some rough challenges, heckling from the crowd and dodgy refereeing, which seemed to rattle him a bit.

Llera has more to his game as he takes decent free kicks, is a good passer of the ball, is a goal threat and most of all he plays as though his life depends on the outcome. Taylor is known to be a rock solid defender and is starting to live up to his reputation.

Llera for me right now but if there was an injury I reckon Taylor would take his chance and prove the doubters wrong.

Edited by Rugbyowl

Guest wadsleyjackowl

The Llera/Gardener partnership is working at the moment so why change.

Taylor is improving each game and I thought he played well on Tuesday and looked the steadier of the two centre backs as Llera was on the receiving end of some rough challenges, heckling from the crowd and dodgy refereeing, which seemed to rattle him a bit.

Llera has more to his game as he takes decent free kicks, is a good passer of the ball, is a goal threat and most of all he plays as though his life depends on the outcome. Taylor is known to be a rock solid defender and is starting to live up to his reputation.

Llera for me right now but if there was an injury I reckon Taylor would take his chance and prove the doubters wrong.

Wish I could share your optimism matey! Doesn't score enough for an Owls defender either! 

:reda:  :reda:  :reda:  :reda:  :reda:

Asking that question on here is a bit like asking if you'd rather be given £10m or would you rather be thrown into boiling acid.

I get fed up trying to stick up for Taylor as its so futile on here - some of the stuff said about him just makes people look total fuckwits tbh.

As for the question - there is no reason to change Llera for Taylor or anybody else for that matter.

The defence has steadied itself and is one of our stronger aspects.

If it does need changing then Taylor is a more than adequate replacement