Llera or Taylor?

Seems like Taylor had a better match than Llera against the franchise.

Any chance of him taking place besides Gardner against Wolves?

Llera is and has been the better player, but is also going to make silly mistakes from time to time, and Taylor sees to be getting a bit better after an awful start....I'm not quite sure who I'd pick...

Llera with Taylor on the bench again.

Why change what has been successful in recent weeks?

Llera's had a very good month.

He should and deserves to keep his place.

As above

And I don't actually think Taylor will ever get a fair crack at this club. Some of the abuse he's been taking is nigh on disgraceful. 

Granted he's had a VERY shaky start to his career here - but sadly, people won't appear to give him a chance (as some of the fans proved on Tuesday night)

Guest Big Guns

Llera even tho he's a liability at times he's been excellent the past month and gets his share of goals

Taylors a waste of a shirt he was a panic buy and hopefully we can ship him out in Jan

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Taylor has seemingly improved and he's determined to win his place back but Llera and Gardner are our best centre back partnership currently at the club. The team needs less chopping and changing, to be consitant though I would like us to get a younger and pacier centre back eventually. Llera and Gardner's partnership as been one of the recent positives, don't know why anyone would suggest breaking it up when its currently working.

I'd have Llera any day of the week. Start of the season made me instantly dislike Martin Taylor, and I dont think any amount of performances could change that.

Llera gives us an extra attacking option IMO which we sorely need.

that's a bit daft everyone deserves a second chance now we've hopefully got it together

As above

And I don't actually think Taylor will ever get a fair crack at this club. Some of the abuse he's been taking is nigh on disgraceful. 

Granted he's had a VERY shaky start to his career here - but sadly, people won't appear to give him a chance (as some of the fans proved on Tuesday night)

I think you're right - its unfortunate but his form was poor from the off. Also his uncanny appearence to Purse may also have had an effect.