Llera or Taylor?

Guest wadsleyjackowl

Des Walker was poo then

No but in them days we had strikers that could score goals! 

I'm pretty sure our defence has scored more than our attack (Madine, Cog, Maguire & Sidibe). If the attack can't score em someone has to!!!! 

The Llera/Gardener partnership is working at the moment so why change.

Taylor is improving each game and I thought he played well on Tuesday and looked the steadier of the two centre backs as Llera was on the receiving end of some rough challenges, heckling from the crowd and dodgy refereeing, which seemed to rattle him a bit.

Llera has more to his game as he takes decent free kicks, is a good passer of the ball, is a goal threat and most of all he plays as though his life depends on the outcome. Taylor is known to be a rock solid defender and is starting to live up to his reputation.

Llera for me right now but if there was an injury I reckon Taylor would take his chance and prove the doubters wrong.

I agree entirely with this.

As it stands now, it has to be Llera, been solid at the back lately and carries a threat at the other end, 

I do think Taylor gets a bit more grief than he actually deserves though, he didnt have a great start for us but I've seen far worse.

No brainer for me it's Llera everytime..... Taylor has not cut it, I don't care where he has played before he isn't good enough anymore and his woeful performances just prove it. He reminds me of Darren Purse and the sad thing is I would choose Purse over him.

Need to shop him out if we can and bring in someone younger, still think we will regret the Beevers decision.

Edited by Bozman

Asking that question on here is a bit like asking if you'd rather be given £10m or would you rather be thrown into boiling acid.

I get fed up trying to stick up for Taylor as its so futile on here - some of the stuff said about him just makes people look total fuckwits tbh.

As for the question - there is no reason to change Llera for Taylor or anybody else for that matter.

The defence has steadied itself and is one of our stronger aspects.

If it does need changing then Taylor is a more than adequate replacement

post-445-0-83686900-1349208131_thumb.png

FACT

Guest theowls 93

Still pretty sure Taylor will be a good signing. He was in Zolas plans at Watford so he can't have gone from a good to a bad player over night. At Brum he was pretty consistant too, and that was in the premier league. Taylor will play a good part in this team either this season or next

Seems like Taylor had a better match than Llera against the franchise.

Any chance of him taking place besides Gardner against Wolves?

Llera is and has been the better player, but is also going to make silly mistakes from time to time, and Taylor sees to be getting a bit better after an awful start....I'm not quite sure who I'd pick...

Giraffes are there to be had. :wacko: