Llera or Taylor?

So what do we go on then?....Taylor has done this that and the other...at other clubs...At Hillsborough...he's not been very good as he?....theres no argument there....not slagging the bloke off....but he has not shown his previous form ...Lliera has been decent, ..he's been better than Taylor...

Its not hysterrcal slating...I'm simply going on what I have seen this year...what other fookin' yardstick should we use?..there is none....

Lliera then...........

So what do we go on then?....Taylor has done this that and the other...at other clubs...At Hillsborough...he's not been very good as he?....theres no argument there....not slagging the bloke off....but he has not shown his previous form ...Lliera has been decent, ..he's been better than Taylor...

Its not hysterrcal slating...I'm simply going on what I have seen this year...what other fookin' yardstick should we use?..there is none....

Lliera then...........

If people wanna judge any player purely on their time with us then no problem - but the abuse of Taylor has gone waaaaaaay beyond that and its very evident even in this thread

I merely said I was basing my opinion on what was in the public domain (not ITK)

So what does the below mean then?

Facts / Things I've been told / Quotes in the public domain

Often 3 different things *groundhog day*

Facts - referring to your facts

Facts / ITK / Quotes ... it's all an illuuuusion

Suppose thats me misreading posts again....

So what does the below mean then?

Suppose thats me misreading posts again....

Looks to be, yes. Whether I wasn't clear enough, or you just wanted to read more into things, I don't know.

Points were -

I was judging the situation on what I'd been told in the public domain.

You seemed to be inferring that you were ITK ... I replied that being ITK was all an illusion ... Even if Zola told your himself, he wasn't likely to say Taylor was cr*p etc.

I can't be any clearer than that and can't be arsed for hours of nit picking either ... Babestation in on

You seemed to be inferring that you were ITK ... I replied that being ITK was all an illusion ... Even if Zola told your himself, he wasn't likely to say Taylor was cr*p etc.

I wasn't inferring i was in the know on this - i was pretty explicit in saying i know what happened - no illusion - and why would being in the know on anything be an illusion anyway?

Also, why would Zola say anything - there is a chasm of difference between not wanting to keep a player and thinking/saying they're crap.

I know some posters, including yourself, don't want to think of Taylor in any kind of positive manner whatsoever - but the 100% solid gold fact is that as recently as a few short months ago he was earmarked to be the kingpin defender at this level in a team considerably better than ours. And that club's coaching staff were extremely pissed off to lose him.

Does it mean he has been good for us? No

Does it mean he was a washed up has been before we signed him? No - he was a high performing championship defender at the point we signed him. And given the chance he will be again

Edited by scram

Llera currently for me and it's impossible to say otherwise on form. I thought Taylor was going to be the no-nonsense experienced leader at the back that we have needed. He has been incredibly disappointing though and I'm sure he would even admit that himself. As others have said I agree he doesn't deserve the grief he has got.

People need to give Taylor a break. he came in when we were struggling. I'm willing give the guy another chance

So did Michael Morrison, Mark Reynolds & Reda Johnson and only Reda turned out to be any good and that was after he was played at left back....

Seems like Taylor had a better match than Llera against the franchise.

Any chance of him taking place besides Gardner against Wolves?

Llera is and has been the better player, but is also going to make silly mistakes from time to time, and Taylor sees to be getting a bit better after an awful start....I'm not quite sure who I'd pick...

Skol or Stella springs to mind.

I know who id be picking and it wouldn't be Taylor.