Absolutely Deluded

I could be sure they laughed at us for HMS P¡ss the league.

Tables turn and what do you know! HMS p¡ss the league has changed home port!

As they flounder and sink without a trace, HMS Pi$$ the League disappears over the horizon... "We'll never see you again"!!!

I doubt very much that they'll be walking away with anything, other than perhaps a few tails between legs.

There are strong sides in that league who took points from both Sheffield clubs this year, who are also capable of strengthening, I'd say there'll be at least 10 clubs who will have their eye on a top 6 finish again.

No game is easy in league 1, if you go into a game thinking it's easy, you stand to make yourself look very silly.

Do they really expect to go to the likes of Gresty Road and batter Crewe? can't see it myself.

Edited by leea8331

When can they just focus on THEM, and what THEY'RE gonna do. It's always something along the lines of

'At least we wont...'

'You're...'

'Wednesday are...'

One thing i know for sure. We'll be in the Championship and they won't. What can they possibly say?

Piggy flippingobsessed w@ankers.

Wilson has done a good job this year, but if his career follows the familiar pattern (1st season of success, then lose key players and fail to adequately rebuild) then United are going to be in for a torrid season.

His personality suites the job of ticking things over, getting players on side and not upsetting anyone. Once asked to do some buidling of his own he falls on his backside. Case in point - Swindon Town, from play-off final to relegation in less than 12 months. Similiar story at MK Dons.

All joking aside if they keep the nucleus of the squad they have ie re-sign the players who are out of contract and move a few on.....as well as replacing a 35 goal a season striker....together with a good 4 or 5 others.....then they should romp it

Reading that statement alone should be all they need to know about how next season will pan out for them, plus they are already 2 weeks behind every other team in the transfer race.

Any serious fan of their's should be looking at a 'potential' top 6 finish whilst they get the churn of players through the next 12 months that are either coming to the end of their contracts or are only there for the money. Similar thing happened to us many moons ago and we suffered, the difference was we were over achieving in the Championship by still existing in it at the time whereas they have now gambled big time by keeping players who should have been moved on for a fee.

The future is bright....its blue and white. They now pale back into the insignificant team that they have always been.

Almost verbatim from a deluded pig earlier today in the pub.

I'd rather be in our position than the Wendies. We'll walk the division next season, by far and away the strongest team and we'll strengthen in the summer. Plus Ched will be back next season after his appeal.

We'll win 90% of our games next season while the Wendies will be lucky to win at all. I'd rather see good, exciting, winning football than my team loose every week like the Wendies will. I reckon this time next year we'll be swapping places with them cnuts. Karma will see to that.

The thing is he wasn't even drunk and was deadly serious. I just smirked at him as he went to the bar and said "steady on pal, mind the gap".

yep! was listening to one last week...

seems nailed on that ched will be getting out...

they must know the appeal judge, or have put their names down for jury service... :tango:

How about this thread from Pigsmad?

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2114687265

OP

Sheffield's real loyal fans

There is not another club in the country who would hold the support United have despite having not a single thing to cheer apart from the odd promotion but instead recieving numerous cruel kicks in the teeth.

Certainly the scrubbers from S6 wouldn't be able to match it and I struggle to think of one who would. There is not another comparably sized club who would match our numbers despite never seeing us winning anything and ALWAYS losing out in the most cruel fashion.

It must be so frustrating being a pig, they see us getting kicked in the teeth in the cruelist possible way time after time and yet there's STILL nothing in it when it comes to support numbers wise.

We'll be there again next season and I for one already can't wait.

UTB and us fans, this city's most loyal FACT

How about this thread from Pigsmad?

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2114687265

OP

Sheffield's real loyal fans

There is not another club in the country who would hold the support United have despite having not a single thing to cheer apart from the odd promotion but instead recieving numerous cruel kicks in the teeth.

Certainly the scrubbers from S6 wouldn't be able to match it and I struggle to think of one who would. There is not another comparably sized club who would match our numbers despite never seeing us winning anything and ALWAYS losing out in the most cruel fashion.

It must be so frustrating being a pig, they see us getting kicked in the teeth in the cruelist possible way time after time and yet there's STILL nothing in it when it comes to support numbers wise.

We'll be there again next season and I for one already can't wait.

UTB and us fans, this city's most loyal FACT

Pahahahahahahaha.

That's a classic.

30k against Stevenage last home game of season.

Then....

21k for a play off semi.

30k for a play off final.

Yeah.... LOYAL SUPPORTERS

It will be competitive at the top again - Brentford, MK Dons, Swindon, Notts County, Carlisle, PNE, Stevenage and possibly Portsmouth, Bournemouth or Crawley will be fighting to be part of the top 6.

Surely Coventry will feel they're in with a shout too? And Donny for that matter (though I don't think they've much of a chance).

Wilson has done a good job this year, but if his career follows the familiar pattern (1st season of success, then lose key players and fail to adequately rebuild) then United are going to be in for a torrid season.

His personality suites the job of ticking things over, getting players on side and not upsetting anyone. Once asked to do some buidling of his own he falls on his backside. Case in point - Swindon Town, from play-off final to relegation in less than 12 months. Similiar story at MK Dons.

Wilson has done well but not well enough with a decent war chest and players in place, let's see how he goes now?

When he Managed us we were on a downward spiral and nothing, but nothing he could do could change it, he simply was not up to the job, I suspect the exact same scenario will play out in the coming season the only difference being he will not get the tolerance at the sty, my guess is 3 months max if they are not in the top half by December it's goodbye Agent Danny!

Seeing his miserable mug on Saturday brought back mixed memories, I never did get over that Newcastle result, he's on very borrowed time, failure this season was not an option for a lot of pigs the honing steel is cocked!

Wilson has done well but not well enough with a decent war chest and players in place, let's see how he goes now?

When he Managed us we were on a downward spiral and nothing, but nothing he could do could change it, he simply was not up to the job, I suspect the exact same scenario will play out in the coming season the only difference being he will not get the tolerance at the sty, my guess is 3 months max if they are not in the top half by December it's goodbye Agent Danny!

Seeing his miserable mug on Saturday brought back mixed memories, I never did get over that Newcastle result, he's on very borrowed time, failure this season was not an option for a lot of pigs the honing steel is cocked!

See Swindon for Wilson's history after failing in play-offs.

Guest Sniper1

United will struggle next season im sure.

Relegated teams from Championship - Coventry, Doncaster and Portsmouth will have better individual players by the time the season starts.

Promoted teams from League 2 - Swindon, Shrewsbury, Crawley and Crewe are better than the clubs going the other way.

Other L1 teams that will be top half to play offs include - MK Dons, Stevenage, Notts County, Brentford, Colchester, Preston, Sflaphorpe, Carlisle and Bournemouth.

Its going to be harder next season, the bottom half were pretty poo this season, overall the division will be tighter, teams will take points off each other and i don't think 5 teams will run away with it like this season.

Also look at Agent Wilson's Swindon record, Playoff loser to relegation. :ph34r:

Listen to mcsue in that interview. Never have the luck or the breaks in the big one off games. Here's a novel solution, stop relying on luck and rely on decent managers and players instead.

So glad they didn't go up. Hope they rot for the next 10 seasons at least. Paybacks a ***** you wee wee chucking vvankers.