Absolutely Deluded

How about this thread from Pigsmad?

http://boards.footym...&mid=2114687265

OP

Sheffield's real loyal fans

There is not another club in the country who would hold the support United have despite having not a single thing to cheer apart from the odd promotion but instead recieving numerous cruel kicks in the teeth.

Certainly the scrubbers from S6 wouldn't be able to match it and I struggle to think of one who would. There is not another comparably sized club who would match our numbers despite never seeing us winning anything and ALWAYS losing out in the most cruel fashion.

It must be so frustrating being a pig, they see us getting kicked in the teeth in the cruelist possible way time after time and yet there's STILL nothing in it when it comes to support numbers wise.

We'll be there again next season and I for one already can't wait.

UTB and us fans, this city's most loyal FACT

Brilliant! That's probably even better than the OP. Do they not remember us nearly going into administration last year? Or the fact that they gained a few thousand glory supporters from their one season in the Prem (who all seem to have fooked off now!) When was the last thing we had to cheer about before this season? 2005, that's when! They also seem to think it's the world conspiring against them when, in fact, they just bottle it every time they get too close to doing marginally well (they even tried their hardest to flip it up the season they got promoted!)

And, one last thing, 'nothing in it when it comes to support numbers wise.'??? We had by far the highest avg home, avg away and one-off home attendances of the season, they couldn't even match our avg attendance in the playoff semi, or our two highest attendances when they went to Wembley!!

And yet they still have the balls to call us deluded! :tango:

Almost verbatim from a deluded pig earlier today in the pub.

I'd rather be in our position than the Wendies. We'll walk the division next season, by far and away the strongest team and we'll strengthen in the summer. Plus Ched will be back next season after his appeal.

We'll win 90% of our games next season while the Wendies will be lucky to win at all. I'd rather see good, exciting, winning football than my team loose every week like the Wendies will. I reckon this time next year we'll be swapping places with them cnuts. Karma will see to that.

The thing is he wasn't even drunk and was deadly serious. I just smirked at him as he went to the bar and said "steady on pal, mind the gap".

Surprised you didn't just burst out laughing tbh....

Guest foreverSWFC

They will NOT get 90 points next season in League One, they are not good enough.

Although they laughed at us when we said it they were so so so reliant ofn Mr.Evans, it really was Evans United at times. It has been evident in their last six games they are lost without him. The play off performances have been absolutely dire, painful to watch, they lack any goalscoring threat and have no pace whatsoever in the side. They will have to reduce the wage budget, McDonald will leave as will Williamson, also Quinn will probably join at Championship club. Perhaps they will make some good signings but they will never replicate the points tally they achieved this season.

Wilson will be found out as a bang average manager, the top players will leave, no Evans no goals and the crowds will be even poorer. Nothing but doom and gloom for the Piggies i'm afraid, must be sickening reaching 90 points and still not go up.

:tango: :tango:

Guest Sheff Owl

Have a laugh at these... (talking about do you want both Sheffield clubs to go up)

No Fu*k the pigs never want them to win ever hope they languish below us for the rest of eternity horrible cu*ts the lot of em.

I would much prefer them to be in L1 next season with us in the Championship...it's just feels right somehow..

Fu uck the banter, i want to see them crash and burn and end up in the gutter.

Let them rot in this league. pet shop em.

Absolutley NO NO NO,they should be no where near us only one place they should be and thats OUT OF BUISNESS, END OF

Luckiest club in existence, should have been in administration and hounded out of business and now they're gobbing off because they're using their unfair advantage and actually keeping up with us.

Nope. They need a few more seasons in league one to stop thinking they are a MASSIVE club. A couple of carling cup games against them will do whilst we rebuild and Milan gets older and more trigger happy!

Edited by Sheff Owl

Guest Distraught!

There's a pig on Look North Facebook page who thinks Huddesfield were lucky and if it wasn't for Hudders keeper Utd would have won.

lol

flip me!

I can agree with a pig fan about something then.

If it wasn't for the Huddersfield goalkeeper, the Blunts would have won the penalty shoot out.

Yep, I can see the logic in that! :wacko:

Guest wewantsturrockback

Pahahahahahahaha.

That's a classic.

30k against Stevenage last home game of season.

Then....

21k for a play off semi.

30k for a play off final.

Yeah.... LOYAL SUPPORTERS

you have to laugh at them

so we got 38k for our final home game of season. they managed 30k (discounted price). they also managed (again discounted) 21k was it in play off semi final? and took a pathetic 30k to Wembley play off final? yes, that is clearly on a par with our support.....!

anyone else noticing as well this switch towards "loyalty" recently? on the back of the aforementioned games' attendances - they cannot argue with the facts of their woeful support - it seems to be now a case of well we're the most loyal fans around given they can't win the numbers argument.

It seems that all the piggies are so confident that are gonna rip the league next year, but am I the only one who seems to think its a case of them trying to convince themselves?

Guest thekelch

Plus Ched will be back next season after his appeal.

Setting aside the utter offensiveness of this comment, even if by some miracle or bribary Evans got off on appeal what makes anyone thinks he'd be back in the United team scoring goals?

The only reason he didn't go to a Championship club in Jan was that none would bid for him with a trial pending. If he did ever come back (and he won't) then we've all already seen what a horrible odious little pr!ck he is, he wouldn't think twice about jumping ship to whoever will pay him the most and then the Blunts fans would hate him the blue two-thirds of the City!

Wilson will be sacked by christmas at the latest.

LOve how they lash out and claim 'you'll struggle' and 'you'll come straight back down'

really, REALLY?!

Best shape we've been in for a long long long long time, money behind us, a superb manager, chairman, the best squad since the 90's IMHO, some of the best fans in the country.

Back down my arse, it'll be Barnsley, Hull and hopefully Palace or Millwall.

Mid-table will do me fine, maybe they can stretch for a play-off place, fifth time lucky eh...

'...a pig on Look North Facebook page...thinks Huddesfield were lucky and if it wasn't for Hudders keeper Utd would have won.'

That's about as logical as saying 'you only went up instead of us because you had more points.' I never fail to be surprised at how thick their supporters are.

Almost verbatim from a deluded pig earlier today in the pub.

I'd rather be in our position than the Wendies. We'll walk the division next season, by far and away the strongest team and we'll strengthen in the summer. Plus Ched will be back next season after his appeal.

We'll win 90% of our games next season while the Wendies will be lucky to win at all. I'd rather see good, exciting, winning football than my team loose every week like the Wendies will. I reckon this time next year we'll be swapping places with them cnuts. Karma will see to that.

The thing is he wasn't even drunk and was deadly serious. I just smirked at him as he went to the bar and said "steady on pal, mind the gap".

I'll have what he had delusion draught, eh.

Talking of deluded, in todays Star on Match stats..

Shots........ On target

Huddersfield 7 Sheffield Utd 12

Off Target.....

Huddersfield 8 Sheffield Utd 4

If you included all penaltys it wouldn't come to this number.