Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Is that true?

Joe has credibility in the real world, through references etc that are readily available, and in an advisory capacity to clubs and deal brokers. He also produces credible blogs.

Billsaja is an anonymous Owlstalker who has no substantiated credibility. While he might have financial knowledge and access to financial data he is appears to be as much in the dark as the next Owlstalker.

Bills are still here. Joe fled the ring after one body blow.

TKO.

The rematch might be different, but he way he fled was alarming.

Guest billsaja

Everybodys got access to the same information as billsaja...

just knowing where to find it, then being arsed to pay for it.

I get it for free, company subscription to Hoovers, Dun and Bradstreet, Moodys, Bloomberg, Dow Jones Newswire, AP and Reuters.

Enough for me to know what I would bake bread with and what I would dismiss.

Can I risk a further storm here and state that IN MY OPINION that none of this changes the fact that LS is the right man for this club right now and for the future.

PLEASE do not confuse my riposte to someone who logged on, attacked me and has now retreated having been (presumably) discredited as anything other than the same concern I had for our focus when GS was around.

The deal with the Co-Op was already negotiated. We were told that time and again. The reason there are new negotiations going on is because these intermediaries are trying to set up an even sweeter deal with the hope of pitching it to investors. And they may well succeed.

But Joe Kosich, at least Geoff Sheard didn't compare us to the Green Bay Packers, laud Scousers over Tykes (look it up) and then when provoked try to hide behind popularism and primary school language. I may be a complete wee wee tail and a sanctimonious idiot, but I am a wee wee tail from Shirecliffe mate which means I was Wednesday when you didn't know what "soccer" was.

Now, about that office address...................

Guest Deleted member

What fun

*wonders if Anglofile will be sneaking invites into the Directors Box and pretending the Board asked him in*

:rolleyes:

Got to say Bills did the business with sheard and have no reason to doubt him here.

Be a shame if LS has been taken in by these people as he came accross really well last night and gave me a lot of hope for our future.

If somebody were to genuinely come in maybe Bills could help verify their background?

No doubt Bills is a very knowledgable guy and has major concerns that we could be looking down the barrel of GS 2

What I don't get, is why he airs these views on a forum such as this and not in private to LS

What are you hoping to acieve here Bills?

You have to say at this stage in the contest Bills is winning on points Joe came back very aggressively with some fighting talk but has been very quiet over the last few rounds where Bills has knocked him all over the ring .

Can Joe come back from this ?

Stay tuned .

Guest billsaja

Is that true?

Joe has credibility in the real world, through references etc that are readily available, and in an advisory capacity to clubs and deal brokers. He also produces credible blogs.

Billsaja is an anonymous Owlstalker who has no substantiated credibility. While he might have financial knowledge and access to financial data he is appears to be as much in the dark as the next Owlstalker.

Please provide me with said references then...........please list the clubs he has served in "advisory capacity" to (rather than situations where he has showed up promising to bring in investors that never materialised - Tranmere, some two-bit ice hockey team in the middle of nowhere, a minor league - think L2 - baseball team in Minnesota).

I am serious, PLEASE give me said references and list of completed deals......

And an address for the Headquarters too while your at it.

Would love to be wrong

No doubt Bills is a very knowledgable guy and has major concerns that we could be looking down the barrel of GS 2

What I don't get, is why he airs these views on a forum such as this and not in private to LS

Think he enjoys the theatrics of it all. :rolleyes:

You have to say at this stage in the contest Bills is winning on points Joe came back very aggressively with some fighting talk but has been very quiet over the last few rounds where Bills has knocked him all over the ring .

Can Joe come back from this ?

Stay tuned .

Posted Image

"Give me the PO Box Mother fu cker!"

Guest billsaja

HA - you really think LS would ever take my call? According to him I am a nobody with an agenda (which, after 20 months, must be a bloody cunning one given I have done nowt about it)

As for why on here? Go back to page 12 or 13 - I didn't start his scrap (again Joe, look it up - means fight) but I am damn sure I am not going to back down over it until I have seen an address for a Global HQ of this big time firm, and a list of these references and completed deals.

Owlstalk.

The truth always comes out on here.

The biggest, and first for news on SWFC. Fact.

Neil should have earned more from this site. Another true Owl, putting the club before himself.

Respect.

Straighten thesen up

Neil is Bills and Joe :biggrin:

This is exactly what happened with GS.....ffs!.....billybigbollacks is just going over old ground and fleshing out the bones.

As with GS, some of us already did the research and found out the specifics.......but some of us dont get rabid about it turning over very little flipping stone.

I'm sick to death of the numpty wankbag getting any credence atall from fellow wednesdayites.......it's saddening that your STILL taken in by him.

FFS! GET A GRIP!

It's not a question of 'being taken in' by Bills... i still think that this investment is genuine and i trust LS, and back him to the hilt.

That said, we should still be allowed to have a gander at those who could be running SWFC in a few months time, and query things which don't seem to add up about them.

Guest totemowl

Bills are still here. Joe fled the ring after one body blow.

TKO.

The rematch might be different, but he way he fled was alarming.

Did you see him climbing into the sky rocket?

He's been gone for 40 minutes! :ohmy:

HA - you really think LS would ever take my call? According to him I am a nobody with an agenda (which, after 20 months, must be a bloody cunning one given I have done nowt about it)

As for why on here? Go back to page 12 or 13 - I didn't start his scrap (again Joe, look it up - means fight) but I am damn sure I am not going to back down over it until I have seen an address for a Global HQ of this big time firm, and a list of these references and completed deals.

Never suggested you started anything, there's no hostility in my post......

My concern is that the whole GS crap caused a huge amount of embarassment to the club

As a Wednesday fan and if you believe this crew are no more credible than GS then at least try. Take it away from a public forum