Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

I don't see why you have to 'take a side' in this debate.

I like LS and trust him.

I like Anglofile as a poster...he's funny and can keep up with the crazy world of OT.

I don't mind Bills checking out the history of people wishing to be involved at SWFC....it was obvious he had summat to say from the moment he started posting out of nowhere again a few days ago.

flip it, i love you Owlstalk.

Bills just spreads bile in the hope that poo poo sticks.

Trust in Lee to do the right thing.

More disconcerting thing in this thread is the reappearance of Uncle Geoff....gues he's at least paying his boradband bill (or is someone paying it for you :ph34r: )

History tells us not to trust you.

You're a gobshite, all you ever do is try and cause trouble.......you're either a blade or a raving saddo.

IF (and quite often he hasn't) he has a point though, then surely it doesn't matter if he's a Blade or a nutter?

I think you just have to treat what Bills says as it comes...sometimes he has fair points which should be answered... sometimes he's clearly just chimping.

Guest bigandy

ha ha ha !!

What an upper cut

Shame Joe has done a bunk

You're as fickle as they come Glaser. 2 hours ago you were so far up Joe's ass you could see what he had for breakfast, now t'old Bills has come on the scene with all his 'reliable information' and the lady he's just spoke to, you've turned against him.

Make your bloody mind up

Guest Anglofile

BTW ALL YOU FIST F*CKS WHO DON'T BELIEVE, LEE HAS ANNOUNCED THAT JOHN PRUTCH WILL BE THERE THIS WEEKEND FROM C9S/PROMETHEUS. HE HAS THREE DAYS OF MEETINGS TO FINALIZE THINGS. BILLS PROBABLY THINKS IT'S AN IMPOSTER OR THAT JOHN'S JUST VACATIONING IN SHEFFIELD DURING THE WINTER.

GLAZER (NOT AN FF), START DOING TONGUE EXERCISES!!

I HOPE YOU ALL HEAR THAT, CRINKLING OF US GREENBACKS!!

BILLY BOY, THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN HAVING YOU EXPLAIN WHY THE INVESTMENT IS COMING IN!!

AS ALWAYS, YOU'RE A DIPSHIT!!!

Make your bloody mind up

I can't now

New evidence has come into play

Shall I just ignore this cos I had a laugh with him before I knew this ?

He needs to answer Bills questions. I cannot trust him with all these unanswered questions. I think Bills knows what he is talking about

BTW ALL YOU FIST F*CKS WHO DON'T BELIEVE, LEE HAS ANNOUNCED THAT JOHN PRUTCH WILL BE THERE THIS WEEKEND FROM C9S/PROMETHEUS. HE HAS THREE DAYS OF MEETINGS TO FINALIZE THINGS. BILLS PROBABLY THINKS IT'S AN IMPOSTER OR THAT JOHN'S JUST VACATIONING IN SHEFFIELD DURING THE WINTER.

BILLY BOY, THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN HAVING YOU EXPLAIN WHY THE INVESTMENT IS COMING IN!!

I'm primed man.... tell Lee to bend over

GET YOUR TICKETS TO DRIVE THROUGH THE INVESTMENT PROCESS!!!

:ph34r: