Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Is he? :blink:

Why anyone has to reply to an obvious trouble causer with zero credibility is beyond me.

Have a look on the internet.

Bills winds me up just like anyone else, and sometimes he posts some right crap, but the questions he has asked over the last 2 pages of this thread are legitimate .... we know Joe exists and he is genuine, as LS has verified him, but there is no internet trail about anything he has done, and not a lot about any of the other american names mentioned either.

Unfortunately Mr.Kosich has seemingly bottled it and doine a runner without answering any of them, which is worrying to say the least.

Hope this thread is allowed to continue - some relevant stuff being asked. Why do I feel nauseous again?

possibly because the person who claims to have set up a deal for investment in Sheffield Wednesday has been exposed to have no credibility ?

Obviously, when Joe gives his answer to all Bills questions, I will retract that statement.

that he may be, but the questions he is asking are very genuine

It totally puts Anglofile in the "crooks and Charlatans" bin if he cannot answer, something he has backed himself and his credibility up with

Bit harsh. You have to admit, Bills is good at this "unmasking lark"

hmm........maybe I'm too simplistic/old, but for me it's about loyalties more than owt.

You either put your trust in LS.......or someone with dubious character who no one knows?(polite version)

Hope this thread is allowed to continue - some relevant stuff being asked. Why do I feel nauseous again?

I only thing I don't understand is that Club9 are in talks with the bank aren't they? Considering the CO-OP group have a turnover of something like £17 billion I think, surely they must have access to the same information as Billsaja

Edited by enigmamedusa

Guest Deleted member

I only thing I don't understand is that Club9 are in talks with the bank aren't they? Considering the CO-OP group have a turnover of something like £17 billion I think, surely they must have access to the same information as Billsaja

That is an excellent point..

possibly because the person who claims to have set up a deal for investment in Sheffield Wednesday has been exposed to have no credibility ?

Obviously, when Joe gives his answer to all Bills questions, I will retract that statement.

You wanna hope so, you could be eating 2 portions of humble pie LS 1st course then Joe's for 2nds :biggrin:

Guest billsaja

Will she be wearing Knickers? :biggrin::biggrin:

I bloody well hope so, Kate's a smashing lass but she's no looker.

Question is will the Emperor be wearing any clothes?

WeShall et al you can insult me all you like, god knows I got worse in the GS era, but it doesn't change the simple questions.

1/ Office address for Dornoch Capital please (not his PO Box or his house)

2/ List of deals completed please.

Doesn't have to be Joe. Can be any one of the people who "knew" he was real (and therefore presumably have visited his offices, seen the deal tombstones etc).

hmm........maybe I'm too simplistic/old, but for me it's about loyalties more than owt.

You either put your trust in LS.......or someone with dubious character who no one knows?(polite version)

Don't get people confused with taking sides.

Bills has been acting just as pompus as Anglofile as.

My personal viewpoint re: investment is my own opinion.

Bills winds me up just like anyone else, and sometimes he posts some right crap, but the questions he has asked over the last 2 pages of this thread are legitimate .... we know Joe exists and he is genuine, as LS has verified him, but there is no internet trail about anything he has done, and not a lot about any of the other american names mentioned either.

Unfortunately Mr.Kosich has seemingly bottled it and doine a runner without answering any of them, which is worrying to say the least.

Hope he has a good reason / excuse for his flounce

I trust what Lee is trying to do, but as someone else has asked, has Lee been taken in?

Everybodys got access to the same information as billsaja...

just knowing where to find it, then being arsed to pay for it.

Edited by BRUCE LEE

Guest billsaja

Or you answer two simple questions.

This isn't about who you trust or like, this is about simple facts.

Dornoch doesn't have an office - that is my CONTENTION (not fact yet)

Dornoch has never completed a deal - again CONTENTION not fact

However unless someone presents me with some evidence to the contrary, I will go on the phone number search for Dornoch and their D&B reports and state of DE filings listing a shack my nan could buy out of her savings and the fact that any deal I have ever known is listed in the US on one of 5 agencies and not one of them has any record of Joe Kosich since he left Wachovia Securities (and don't let's go there quite yet) in 2007.

Guest Romford Massive

Got to say Bills did the business with sheard and have no reason to doubt him here.

Be a shame if LS has been taken in by these people as he came accross really well last night and gave me a lot of hope for our future.

If somebody were to genuinely come in maybe Bills could help verify their background?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

How many splinters can you feel Mr Thrush

Guest totemowl

Shortest bout in History.

Bills by a TKO.

Is that true?

Joe has credibility in the real world, through references etc that are readily available, and in an advisory capacity to clubs and deal brokers. He also produces credible blogs.

Billsaja is an anonymous Owlstalker who has no substantiated credibility. While he might have financial knowledge and access to financial data he is appears to be as much in the dark as the next Owlstalker.

This is exactly what happened with GS.....ffs!.....billybigbollacks is just going over old ground and fleshing out the bones.

As with GS, some of us already did the research and found out the specifics.......but some of us dont get rabid about it turning over very little flipping stone.

I'm sick to death of the numpty wankbag getting any credence atall from fellow wednesdayites.......it's saddening that your STILL taken in by him.

FFS! GET A GRIP!