Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Guest 1.8.6.7

anyone running a book.

I'd say its even money.

But I have just noticed that Joe's done a runner.

Bills just moved to odds on. :ohmy:

Talk to Frank.

Yoiu know it makes sense.

:rolleyes:

While I do that, please share the deals that your groups have completed (not talking about the minor league hockey team in Iowa that you failed to sell, or the Tranmere e-bay debacles, I mean actual completed deals).

^^

you really need to answer this now Joe to keep your credibility

Guest 1.8.6.7

who are you in all of this?

its like a cyber game of guess who, do you wear glasses? have you got a beard? are you bald?

i'm Frank.

that's all you need to know.

Up The Wednesday

My mate used to prefer taking his morning dump at Charles T Broughtons changing room bogs to his own house.

I think it was something to do with the ambient temperature. Is it still open by the way?

In my mind yes.

In reality no.

I have bad memories of trying to have a poo poo whilst wet.

Guest billsaja

While I do that, please share the deals that your groups have completed (not talking about the minor league hockey team in Iowa that you failed to sell, or the Tranmere e-bay debacles, I mean actual completed deals).

Joe mate, my uncle who used to run a dodgy taxicab service used a PO Box. Where are your ACTUAL offices, you know the ones with doors and windows and desks and things from where your empire that fills that cheque book and brokerage account are based?

All I see is a circular flow of people with resumes based on being members of the other's firms - Russell Black "left" his firm to join Dornoch according to this http://russellblackandassociates.com/Downl...nichCapital.pdf yet he lists you on his site as an affiliate - kind of like how you advise C9 who are a client of Tobacco Road who work with Prometheus etc etc

In fact the only name that shows up on VentureNet, Dealipedia, Reuters, Bloomberg or AP News as having done a deal is Prometheus Capital Management, but that was a deal done by a Prometheus Capital Management based out of Moscow who are a top Russian Private Equity firm and have no relation whatsoever to you.

So, my question again, quite simply.

Where is your office that I could come and visit and see actual desks and chairs in this (from your own site) merchant banking and advisory firm with offices located in Chicago, Birmingham, U.K., Milwaukee, Beverly Hills and Orlando, FL and headquartered in the Village of Pinehurst, NC - yes, would like to visit the Headquarters of this global firm in Pinehurst

And

What deals have you completed.

Thanks

Simon

Guest 1.8.6.7

As in open and honest?

Or in Spencer and Carson?

Open & Honest.

We're All Wednesday.

We're not Americans who live at Heeley Bottom.

Is he? :blink:

Why anyone has to reply to an obvious trouble causer with zero credibility is beyond me.

that he may be, but the questions he is asking are very genuine

It totally puts Anglofile in the "crooks and Charlatans" bin if he cannot answer, something he has backed himself and his credibility up with

Guest billsaja

^^

you really need to answer this now Joe to keep your credibility

I will make it really simple

You are a "merchant banking and advisory firm with offices located in Chicago, Birmingham, U.K., Milwaukee, Beverly Hills and Orlando, FL and headquartered in the Village of Pinehurst, NC." so since I have a good friend who works at InterSouth who are just in your area, can she please pop around and check out your headquarters of your global firm?

And

What deals have you completed (as Dornoch, Club 9, Prometheus or Tobacco Road?)

Ta much,

You are a "merchant banking and advisory firm with offices located in Chicago, Birmingham, U.K., Milwaukee, Beverly Hills and Orlando, FL and headquartered in the Village of Pinehurst, NC." so since I have a good friend who works at InterSouth who are just in your area, can she please pop around and check out your headquarters of your global firm?

And

Ta much,

So bills, has LS been taken in as well? I'm sure he was on here vaifying for him? Edited by M Royds

And

Ta much,

Will she be wearing Knickers? :biggrin::biggrin: