Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Guest billsaja

Perhaps you are a nobody with an agenda.

As for seeing an address for a Global HQ - surely you've got their contact details? What more do you need?

Their contact details? Where? I have the address that was given, a PO Box and a home in Pinehurst.......

Can I just register my backing for Bills, who has been proved right on most occasions.

Vulva;

3 bedroomed extended cottage in Oughtibridge

£120 per month council tax

Few desk and chairs and summat

Member of Hillsborough Leisure Centre and CII.

Carry on

Guest Deleted member

So is that the first, second or third week as per your estimate?

Or just total bullshit?

To be fair he said 90%

Guest Anglofile

Their contact details? Where? I have the address that was given, a PO Box and a home in Pinehurst.......

Gee you are really stupid!!!

Guest Anglofile

Gee you are really stupid!!!

I rest my case. The facts are there. Believe what you want. You'll only prove to embarrass yourself.

Signing off as I have better things to do.

Joe

Guest Romford Massive

So a quick resume for those not wishing to read all the thread .

Bills thinks LS is the man to run the club for the next 5 years LS15 !

LS Thinks Bills is a poo stirring Agenda benda .

LS thinks Joe is genuine ... But to what degree ?

GS keeps popping up (far canal )

and somebody's camera clicking Grandad 1867 or summat is sending cryptic messages out .

Oh and my Missus wants me to go and watch something on telly .

Anyone remember Soap?

Guest billsaja

Liverpool FC

Edmonton Oilers

New England Patriots

Montreal Canadiens

Gillett Evernham Motorsports

Murray International Holdings (Rangers)

wee pipe Clark Productions

120 Market Square, Suite 208

Pinehurst, NC 28374

Such a tool. Now blow me!!

HA HA HA - yes, Dornoch sold all of these. Or was it Prometheus.

Do me a favour mate, I can list clubs.

As for that address, oh dear oh dear, now we're going to end up looking very silly aren't we

Oh and the $60 per sq ft Prudential Suite - mate I am not stupid, they sublet a tiny space in the Regus office there, I just spoke to the lady that runs the floor.

This really didn't have to go this way.

Reading that list again and actually laughing out loud. Liverpool? New England Patriots? Classic.

HA HA HA - yes, Dornoch sold all of these. Or was it Prometheus.

Do me a favour mate, I can list clubs.

As for that address, oh dear oh dear, now we're going to end up looking very silly aren't we

Oh and the $60 per sq ft Prudential Suite - mate I am not stupid, they sublet a tiny space in the Regus office there, I just spoke to the lady that runs the floor.

This really didn't have to go this way.

Reading that list again and actually laughing out loud. Liverpool? New England Patriots? Classic.

ha ha ha !!

What an upper cut

Shame Joe has done a bunk

Do I give you an erection?

Because honestly, if I said white you'd say black, I get it, you think I am a wee wee tail, but people are allowed to ask questions, especially when that person (me) logs on to find that out of the blue I am a nob and am having my financial status mocked (because Yanks believe you measure a man by his wallet) and my Wednesday credentials questioned by a man who 6 months ago would have thought Hillsborough was a town in New Jersey.

The questions are simple, I don't think they need repeating. Just because Joe has bowed out now (though still comes on here to lord it up) doesn't make the questions any more or less valid.

I could equally start to question Club 9 Sports or the other 20 companies run by the same people - god knows I have called 5 different numbers off 5 different websites in the last 20 minutes trying to bury this man-o-man but their secretaries and receptionists must all have left early for the day or something.

But for now, only Joe has called me a nob (repeatedly) and he clearly knows about my shared toilet status, so I am chagrined.

History tells us not to trust you.

You're a gobshite, all you ever do is try and cause trouble.......you're either a blade or a raving saddo.

Joe was looking a little groggy but has come back well with some new ammunition .

He has hit Bills with a couple of body blows but Bills has pretended they did not hurt .

This could go all the way .

Update ....

That last combination from Bills must have hurt him more than we thought

He is looking to his corner .

Could be towel time .