Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Well really, for a hugely successful business man with a Masters Degree and all that money in your checkbook (not a safe place to keep your money by the way) and brokerage accounts, you certainly are an eloquent one.

Glad you're here though, because I was going through the various companies that your friend and his son started - Tobacco Road, Club9Sports, Prometheus Capital - you know, the 5 companies that all have the same 8 "employees" even though they have paid $0 of payroll, medicare and SS taxes. and I was really struggling to find one completed deal in any of the usual places of record, so thought you might be able to help me with that.

I mean you have a "A private merchant bank providing advice and capital to investors and middle market companies", they must have done deals, right?

And Club 9 Sports "advises, operates, and invests in sports and media opportunities" - surely you can give examples of companies NOT owned by Jon Prutsch that Club 9 has invested in?

Or Tobacco Road Capitalists?

Or Dornuch Capital Advisors - that's right, the business at 70 Garner Ln, Pinehurst, NC 28374-8031

A 1200 sq ft, 2 bedroom house tax assessed for under 100 grand.

Your shout money man.

I had a strange feeling this was where we were heading as soon as Bill resurfaced. Where will it all end? Edited by sheffix

Well really, for a hugely successful business man with a Masters Degree and all that money in your checkbook (not a safe place to keep your money by the way) and brokerage accounts, you certainly are an eloquent one.

Glad you're here though, because I was going through the various companies that your friend and his son started - Tobacco Road, Club9Sports, Prometheus Capital - you know, the 5 companies that all have the same 8 "employees" even though they have paid $0 of payroll, medicare and SS taxes. and I was really struggling to find one completed deal in any of the usual places of record, so thought you might be able to help me with that.

I mean you have a "A private merchant bank providing advice and capital to investors and middle market companies", they must have done deals, right?

And Club 9 Sports "advises, operates, and invests in sports and media opportunities" - surely you can give examples of companies NOT owned by Jon Prutsch that Club 9 has invested in?

Or Dornuch Capital Advisors - that's right, the business at 70 Garner Ln, Pinehurst, NC 28374-8031

Your shout money man.

You've clearly done your homework.

Guest Deleted member

No really at 120 Market Square, Suite 208, PO Box 265, Pinehurst NC

If you send to the PO use 28370

If to address, use 28374

Moving to new digs on April 1st, The Harvard Building, 1 Market Square.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Hey leave me out of it Im an innocent bystander here...

Butterkist anyone? Toffee?

Guest Anglofile

It might be fud, but at least Bills does his research.

See post below. Research is at best COMPLETELY WRONG.........DUH

BTW, if you're looking at a residence, try 185 McKenzie Rd. East...... 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, Dining, living and keeping room on nearly an acre (over 4000 square feet) with a $60,000 country club membership (Pinehurst - top 20 in the world). The guy writing, a one room apartment with a shared loo.

Check Mate!!!!

Guest 1.8.6.7

If to address, use 28374

Joe.

Do you live at Heeley Bottom?

p The Wednesday

Your shout money man.

Posted Image

FATALITY

Guest billsaja

If to address, use 28374

So you are NOT the Dornoch Capital Advisors, registered at 70 Garner Lane, Pinehurst NC then? There are two of them? Because I have the filings right here and this seems to be your name and your company Sales of <$250,000 and employees "approximately" 2......not you?

And I also have the listing for the land across the road from you at 35 Garner Lane, who knew that for less than 25 grand I could be the neighbour of a big shot like you.....I also have the tax assessment and in 2009 your place was valued at USD106,560 - it is a 2 bed 2 bath 1252 sq ft home, ain't public records a *****!

Do we REALLY have to go down this road here?

Guest Anglofile

Hah, can't even research correctly you dork!!

See below:

Your shout money man.

See post below. Research is at best COMPLETELY WRONG.........DUH

BTW, if you're looking at a residence, try 185 McKenzie Rd. East...... 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, Dining, living and keeping room on nearly an acre (over 4000 square feet) with a $60,000 country club membership (Pinehurst - top 20 in the world). The guy writing, a one room apartment with a shared loo.

Check Mate!!!!

Whoop de do

I go to Charles T Broughton baths.

Guest Anglofile

So you are NOT the Dornoch Capital Advisors, registered at 70 Garner Lane, Pinehurst NC then? There are two of them? Because I have the filings right here and this seems to be your name and your company Sales of <$250,000 and employees "approximately" 2......not you?

And I also have the listing for the land across the road from you at 35 Garner Lane, who knew that for less than 25 grand I could be the neighbour of a big shot like you.....I also have the tax assessment and in 2009 your place was valued at USD106,560 - it is a 2 bed 2 bath 1252 sq ft home, ain't public records a *****!

Do we REALLY have to go down this road here?

Check State of Delaware filings nob! Lines up with my address++

Guest 1.8.6.7

Up Yours!!

:laugh:

Joe.

No.

It's up yours. Are you one of them who like s a big black nob ?

All Yanks do.

Up The Wednesday

Up Joe's ratbox, hee hee.

Frank Smedley in Attercliffe.