Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Guest Anglofile

OK let me break it down.

1/ The Regus people at 2 Pru Place were amazed that there was a major investment bank in their "Suite 4650" since there is no staff there. Anyone who wants to verify how much BS Prometheus is can do so easily. $60 a square foot....te he.

2/ The bigger surprise was when Leila from Assist 2 Sell (based in 120 Market Square) finding out that there was a merchant banking operation being run out of Suite 208

3/ You advised Liverpool (what, when Inner Circle were taking a break?) and New England Patriots?

Holy massive wind it up and let it out scream of bushllit.

LIVERPOOL WAS DONE WHILE HEAD OF STRUCTURED FINANCE AT WACHOVIA sAME WITH DCP FOR DWIGHT SCHAR AND SCHNEIDER

AFTER VICTOR KIAM FOR JIM ORTHWEIN ON PATS

YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION..HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS WEEKEND??

Guest Anglofile

Wonderful eloquence, can see why you are so well thought of in this business (no, actually can see why you run your operation from a shack and a cubicle, but never mind). Keep yelling about how RICH you are and how you are 260lbs (which to me just screams fat fecker but hey, you're proud of it) and how you are SUCCESSFUL and maybe someone will buy it.

But like you said, (OWLSTALK EXCLUSIVE) three days of meetings this weekend to finalise things so we should expect the notice to shareholders when? Monday? Tuesday? Sadly I won't be inviting you to blow me in the centre (re over here) circle at the next home game - assuming you won't be there anyway, being as you are hardly a lifelong fan now) but I will enjoy seeing the end to this idiocy one way or the other.

Tuesday next week it is. Looking forwards to it, only 5 days to wait now.

You're not worth the key stroke STROKE!

Just to let everyone know, I start casting for SWFC, the movie, this weekend in the Park Hotel. I may well have to dumb down the rumbleer, as no-one will beleive it, but Armageddon pulled it off, so I don't see why we can't have a pop.

Guest billsaja

If LS could just verify again that this is Joe Kosich of Dornoch Associates posting on here, I have a couple of people he claims to represent in a professional capacity who would like to speak to Mr. Kosich.

Obviously given that his company has no real address or phone number it might be tricky, but given no-one at either wee pipe Clark Entertainment nor the Edmonton Oilers has ever heard of Mr. Kosich, he might want to temper his very public claims or make an equally public retraction of those claims.

If LS could just verify again that this is Joe Kosich of Dornoch Associates posting on here, I have a couple of people he claims to represent in a professional capacity who would like to speak to Mr. Kosich.

Obviously given that his company has no real address or phone number it might be tricky, but given no-one at either wee pipe Clark Entertainment nor the Edmonton Oilers has ever heard of Mr. Kosich, he might want to temper his very public claims or make an equally public retraction of those claims.

Posted Image

Guest Anglofile

Anglofile

Can you find me a buyer for a 1bn Deutsche Bank Guarantee?

Only if you're a Nigerian resident!! :laugh:

I had a dream about crooks and charlatans last night.

Should I be worried ?

Seriously, bills, Joe, what the flip ?

You are on a fans forum. It's fun, but neither of you look particularly good at the minute. If you have genuine good intentions for the club we love, then surely there must be a better way ?

Failing that, flip it, lets have more fun, and lay into each other :biggrin:

Guest tomarkley

This is an absolute disgrace and is making our club a laughing stock.

I happen to believe Bills is probably correct but I desperately hope to be proved wrong. If he is, then if I was LS I wouldn't know where to put my head.

I happen to believe Bills is probably correct but I desperately hope to be proved wrong. If he is, then if I was LS I wouldn't know where to put my head.

where is he ?

When we need him most he aint around

Guest Anglofile

Believe Bills at your own peril. only to be proved a complete ass this month.