Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Guest Anglofile

OWLSTALK KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROUND 1

FIGHT!

BTW,

Does BA live on the edge of town in an old appliance box? Clearly have hit a nerve. And yes, checkbook does matter especially when you're investing in team which you're not.

Finally, as far as ending up too well, there's 6'5" and 260 lbs. of mean South Side SOB waiting here for it. Most of my classmates were in prison before they reached the age of 17. Survived that ok.

Joe

BTW,

Does BA live on the edge of town in an old appliance box? Clearly have hit a nerve. And yes, checkbook does matter especially when you're investing in team which you're not.

Finally, as far as ending up too well, there's 6'5" and 260 lbs. of mean South Side SOB waiting here for it. Most of my classmates were in prison before they reached the age of 17. Survived that ok.

Joe

Posted Image

Guest bigandy

If he gets us investment, which moves this club forward, I would gladly smear that pie in his ass and lick it out crumb by crumb

looks like I will be having a lot more than that !!

With Joe in attendance to watch*

(*and possibly film ?)

not whilst there are dogs on the street thanks*

(*and Lee's arsehole for that matter !! :laugh:)

you fancy joining me at the table (Lee's arse) I've got the left seat (arse cheek) so you can have the right seat (arse cheek) :laugh:

YOU ARE flipping WEIRD

Is this the man who people are trusting with apparant takeover nonsense?

I wish Wednesday fans would grow a pair and think for themselves.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree *on the old coat tails again :rolleyes: *

Funny though. . .

Guest billsaja

And after all that time, you're still a nob!!

Well really, for a hugely successful business man with a Masters Degree and all that money in your checkbook (not a safe place to keep your money by the way) and brokerage accounts, you certainly are an eloquent one.

Glad you're here though, because I was going through the various companies that your friend and his son started - Tobacco Road, Club9Sports, Prometheus Capital - you know, the 5 companies that all have the same 8 "employees" even though they have paid $0 of payroll, medicare and SS taxes. and I was really struggling to find one completed deal in any of the usual places of record, so thought you might be able to help me with that.

I mean you have a "A private merchant bank providing advice and capital to investors and middle market companies", they must have done deals, right?

And Club 9 Sports "advises, operates, and invests in sports and media opportunities" - surely you can give examples of companies NOT owned by Jon Prutsch that Club 9 has invested in?

Or Tobacco Road Capitalists?

Or Dornuch Capital Advisors - that's right, the business at 70 Garner Ln, Pinehurst, NC 28374-8031

A 1200 sq ft, 2 bedroom house tax assessed for under 100 grand.

Your shout money man.

Guest Deleted member

1) GTC - General Teaching Council......

registration@gtce.org.uk or 08700010308

Contact either of the above and find out who is registered under the member number of: 0750176

2) PM me, I will give you the e-mail address for the head at my school and you can ring them and confirm

3) CRB - PM me your address and I will e-mail you this

4) Union registration documents - again PM me and I will happily send a photo stat

This applies to anyone. Fed up of this poo . Just because I speak my mind, doesn't make me any less a teacher !

Or should we all be mardy, reserved, grumpy arseholes ?

hahahahahahaha - *makes room in keepnet for a big one*

Guest Deleted member

Well really, for a hugely successful business man with a Masters Degree and all that money in your checkbook (not a safe place to keep your money by the way) and brokerage accounts, you certainly are an eloquent one.

Glad you're here though, because I was going through the various companies that your friend and his son started - Tobacco Road, Club9Sports, Prometheus Capital - you know, the 5 companies that all have the same 8 "employees" even though they have paid $0 of payroll, medicare and SS taxes. and I was really struggling to find one completed deal in any of the usual places of record, so thought you might be able to help me with that.

I mean you have a "A private merchant bank providing advice and capital to investors and middle market companies", they must have done deals, right?

And Club 9 Sports "advises, operates, and invests in sports and media opportunities" - surely you can give examples of companies NOT owned by Jon Prutsch that Club 9 has invested in?

Or Dornuch Capital Advisors - that's right, the business at 70 Garner Ln, Pinehurst, NC 28374-8031

Your shout money man.

*pulls up chair as Bills is clearly going for a bigger fish*

Guest 1.8.6.7

BTW,

Joe

Joe.

Where I come from, my classmates were in gaol from birth.

There's a 72 year old cripple here waiting to stick my right hook on you,

we had names for you, does see you next tuesday mean anything?

Well does it Joe ? You big fat son of a *****.

Up The Wednesday

Frank Sargeant in Attercliffe

Your shout money man.

It might be fud, but at least Bills does his research.

Your shout money man.

Round One to Billsaja.

Your shout money man.

ouch

Guest Anglofile

*pulls up chair as Bills is clearly going for a bigger fish*

No really at 120 Market Square, Suite 208, PO Box 265, Pinehurst NC

If you send to the PO use 28370

If to address, use 28374

Moving to new digs on April 1st, The Harvard Building, 1 Market Square.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Guest 1.8.6.7

bills and Anglofile's homo erotic love in is quite amusing but oh so trite.

I fear for our club if these kind of people are involved.

Joe's a queer, a puff?

All yanks are the same.

Frank Slater

Up The Wednesday