Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Guest mrbluesky

someone died in my other half's family yesterday and two of the bereaved are now looking at me p*ssing myself at some of the stuff in this thread and aren't very happy,but fuwk me some of the quips are comedy gold!!!!!!!! :laugh:

It's not a question of 'being taken in' by Bills... i still think that this investment is genuine and i trust LS, and back him to the hilt.

That said, we should still be allowed to have a gander at those who could be running SWFC in a few months time, and query things which don't seem to add up about them.

sigh........Joe has nothing to do with the deal anymore, so what does skeleton rattling achieve?........all it does is give Billyboy an erection.

Guest totemowl

HA - you really think LS would ever take my call? According to him I am a nobody with an agenda (which, after 20 months, must be a bloody cunning one given I have done nowt about it)

As for why on here? Go back to page 12 or 13 - I didn't start his scrap (again Joe, look it up - means fight) but I am damn sure I am not going to back down over it until I have seen an address for a Global HQ of this big time firm, and a list of these references and completed deals.

Perhaps you are a nobody with an agenda.

As for seeing an address for a Global HQ - surely you've got their contact details? What more do you need?

So a quick resume for those not wishing to read all the thread .

Bills thinks LS is the man to run the club for the next 5 years LS15 !

LS Thinks Bills is a poo stirring Agenda benda .

LS thinks Joe is genuine ... But to what degree ?

GS keeps popping up (far canal )

and somebody's camera clicking Grandad 1867 or summat is sending cryptic messages out .

Oh and my Missus wants me to go and watch something on telly .

sigh........Joe has nothing to do with the deal anymore, so what does skeleton rattling achieve?........all it does is give Billyboy an erection.

Why did he keep coming on here then?

Did the inbreds of Norwich chase him out with a pick up truck and some pitch forks?!

Is that what happened? Huh?

Guest Anglofile

Perhaps you are a nobody with an agenda.

As for seeing an address for a Global HQ - surely you've got their contact details? What more do you need?

Wasn't Billy Boy the same guy who said Prometheus was in a vacant lot?? As I recall, their address is 2 Prudential Center, a 60 story building. Rent goes upwards of $60/sq. ft. in that building As far as my address, people have checked my Delaware filings for incorporation previously which states my address.

Billy thinks he's Sam Spade and has all the answers when in fact he has poo poo!!

When the investment comes in later this month, he should blow me at midfield in front of a full house and then explain what a moron he truly is!!

Guest billsaja

Do I give you an erection?

Because honestly, if I said white you'd say black, I get it, you think I am a wee wee tail, but people are allowed to ask questions, especially when that person (me) logs on to find that out of the blue I am a nob and am having my financial status mocked (because Yanks believe you measure a man by his wallet) and my Wednesday credentials questioned by a man who 6 months ago would have thought Hillsborough was a town in New Jersey.

The questions are simple, I don't think they need repeating. Just because Joe has bowed out now (though still comes on here to lord it up) doesn't make the questions any more or less valid.

I could equally start to question Club 9 Sports or the other 20 companies run by the same people - god knows I have called 5 different numbers off 5 different websites in the last 20 minutes trying to bury this man-o-man but their secretaries and receptionists must all have left early for the day or something.

But for now, only Joe has called me a nob (repeatedly) and he clearly knows about my shared toilet status, so I am chagrined.

Guest Deleted member

This thread has been thinned.

I hope none of the important stuff has been taken out.

They are issues which need answering, no matter who asks them

*bets its not the 1867 contributions that have gone*

Guest Anglofile

As entertaining as this is, if they're not genuine they won't get past the Co-op bank so it's really not a problem. Plan A was always moving on together just the fans and the club, same as it's been for the last bazillion years.

Oh Really???

Guest billsaja

Wasn't Billy Boy the same guy who said Prometheus was in a vacant lot?? As I recall, their address is 2 Prudential Center, a 60 story building. Rent goes upwards of $60/sq. ft. in that building As far as my address, people have checked my Delaware filings for incorporation previously which states my address.

Billy thinks he's Sam Spade and has all the answers when in fact he has poo poo!!

When the investment comes in later this month, he should blow me at midfield in front of a full house and then explain what a moron he truly is!!

Nope, never said anything about Prometheus - just that they have completed no deals.

Nice try though - now, address of your global HQ and list of deals please.

Guest Anglofile

Do I give you an erection?

Because honestly, if I said white you'd say black, I get it, you think I am a wee wee tail, but people are allowed to ask questions, especially when that person (me) logs on to find that out of the blue I am a nob and am having my financial status mocked (because Yanks believe you measure a man by his wallet) and my Wednesday credentials questioned by a man who 6 months ago would have thought Hillsborough was a town in New Jersey.

The questions are simple, I don't think they need repeating. Just because Joe has bowed out now (though still comes on here to lord it up) doesn't make the questions any more or less valid.

I could equally start to question Club 9 Sports or the other 20 companies run by the same people - god knows I have called 5 different numbers off 5 different websites in the last 20 minutes trying to bury this man-o-man but their secretaries and receptionists must all have left early for the day or something.

But for now, only Joe has called me a nob (repeatedly) and he clearly knows about my shared toilet status, so I am chagrined.

Only when you post untrue statement. You have your right to your opinion but not the facts!!

Guest Anglofile

Nope, never said anything about Prometheus - just that they have completed no deals.

Liverpool FC

Edmonton Oilers

New England Patriots

Montreal Canadiens

Gillett Evernham Motorsports

Murray International Holdings (Rangers)

wee pipe Clark Productions

120 Market Square, Suite 208

Pinehurst, NC 28374

Such a tool. Now blow me!!

Guest Deleted member

As far as my address, people have checked my Delaware filings for incorporation previously which states my address.

Hes answered that Bills