Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Guest 1.8.6.7

Why are you being boring?

Joe is not an American, lad.

You should know better than to voice your

opinions on something you know little about.

Do you think Joe is an American ?

Up The Wednesday

Well really, for a hugely successful business man with a Masters Degree and all that money in your checkbook (not a safe place to keep your money by the way) and brokerage accounts, you certainly are an eloquent one.

Glad you're here though, because I was going through the various companies that your friend and his son started - Tobacco Road, Club9Sports, Prometheus Capital - you know, the 5 companies that all have the same 8 "employees" even though they have paid $0 of payroll, medicare and SS taxes. and I was really struggling to find one completed deal in any of the usual places of record, so thought you might be able to help me with that.

I mean you have a "A private merchant bank providing advice and capital to investors and middle market companies", they must have done deals, right?

And Club 9 Sports "advises, operates, and invests in sports and media opportunities" - surely you can give examples of companies NOT owned by Jon Prutsch that Club 9 has invested in?

Or Tobacco Road Capitalists?

Or Dornuch Capital Advisors - that's right, the business at 70 Garner Ln, Pinehurst, NC 28374-8031

A 1200 sq ft, 2 bedroom house tax assessed for under 100 grand.

Your shout money man.

No really at 120 Market Square, Suite 208, PO Box 265, Pinehurst NC

If you send to the PO use 28370

If to address, use 28374

Moving to new digs on April 1st, The Harvard Building, 1 Market Square.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Not really an adequate answer IMO Joe.

Bills is only asking questions that a lot of Wednesday fans are thinking.

Guest billsaja

Check State of Delaware filings nob! Lines up with my address++

While I do that, please share the deals that your groups have completed (not talking about the minor league hockey team in Iowa that you failed to sell, or the Tranmere e-bay debacles, I mean actual completed deals).

While I do that, please share the deals that your groups have completed (not talking about the minor league hockey team in Iowa that you failed to sell, or the Tranmere e-bay debacles, I mean actual completed deals).

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I can see the light now.

Joe is not an American, lad.

You should know better than to voice your

opinions on something you know little about.

Do you think Joe is an American ?

Up The Wednesday

who are you in all of this?

its like a cyber game of guess who, do you wear glasses? have you got a beard? are you bald?