Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

BTW ALL YOU FIST F*CKS WHO DON'T BELIEVE, LEE HAS ANNOUNCED THAT JOHN PRUTCH WILL BE THERE THIS WEEKEND FROM C9S/PROMETHEUS. HE HAS THREE DAYS OF MEETINGS TO FINALIZE THINGS. BILLS PROBABLY THINKS IT'S AN IMPOSTER OR THAT JOHN'S JUST VACATIONING IN SHEFFIELD DURING THE WINTER.

GLAZER (NOT AN FF), START DOING TONGUE EXERCISES!!

I HOPE YOU ALL HEAR THAT, CRINKLING OF US GREENBACKS!!

BILLY BOY, THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN HAVING YOU EXPLAIN WHY THE INVESTMENT IS COMING IN!!

AS ALWAYS, YOU'RE A DIPSHIT!!!

This kind of behaviour will complement our new community drive really well, together with the link with the Childrens Hospital, and the excellent support of the ethical Co-op Bank.

BTW ALL YOU FIST F*CKS WHO DON'T BELIEVE, LEE HAS ANNOUNCED THAT JOHN PRUTCH WILL BE THERE THIS WEEKEND FROM C9S/PROMETHEUS. HE HAS THREE DAYS OF MEETINGS TO FINALIZE THINGS. BILLS PROBABLY THINKS IT'S AN IMPOSTER OR THAT JOHN'S JUST VACATIONING IN SHEFFIELD DURING THE WINTER.

BILLY BOY, THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN HAVING YOU EXPLAIN WHY THE INVESTMENT IS COMING IN!!

venice of the north

Guest billsaja

:laugh:

PS: you call me a stirrer !! :biggrin:

OK let me break it down.

1/ The Regus people at 2 Pru Place were amazed that there was a major investment bank in their "Suite 4650" since there is no staff there. Anyone who wants to verify how much BS Prometheus is can do so easily. $60 a square foot....te he.

2/ The bigger surprise was when Leila from Assist 2 Sell (based in 120 Market Square) finding out that there was a merchant banking operation being run out of Suite 208

3/ You advised Liverpool (what, when Inner Circle were taking a break?) and New England Patriots?

Holy massive wind it up and let it out scream of bushllit.

Happens we are wee pipe Clark Ents accountants, sure you want to go ahead with the claim that you are their bankers/advisors? I can call Steve Williams right now, he's in LA this week, only 3 o'clock there........

Oh my lord.

:biggrin:

Guest Anglofile

My fantasy is Uncle D, Ashers, the Lee, bills, the Geoff man, American Joe, Stevie Bash, Odo, and Shaun, all in the same thread.

Does that make me a bad man ?

HA!!! :laugh:

This kind of behaviour will complement our new community drive really well, together with the link with the Childrens Hospital, and the excellent support of the ethical Co-op Bank.

Agreed, Anglofile is as real as Father Christmas.

OK let me break it down.

1/ The Regus people at 2 Pru Place were amazed that there was a major investment bank in their "Suite 4650" since there is no staff there. Anyone who wants to verify how much BS Prometheus is can do so easily. $60 a square foot....te he.

2/ The bigger surprise was when Leila from Assist 2 Sell (based in 120 Market Square) finding out that there was a merchant banking operation being run out of Suite 208

3/ You advised Liverpool (what, when Inner Circle were taking a break?) and New England Patriots?

Holy massive wind it up and let it out scream of bushllit.

Happens we are wee pipe Clark Ents accountants, sure you want to go ahead with the claim that you are their bankers/advisors? I can call Steve Williams right now, he's in LA this week, only 3 o'clock there........

Thing I don't get bills, is what does Joe have to gain if what you say is true ?

Guest billsaja

Wonderful eloquence, can see why you are so well thought of in this business (no, actually can see why you run your operation from a shack and a cubicle, but never mind). Keep yelling about how RICH you are and how you are 260lbs (which to me just screams fat fecker but hey, you're proud of it) and how you are SUCCESSFUL and maybe someone will buy it.

But like you said, (OWLSTALK EXCLUSIVE) three days of meetings this weekend to finalise things so we should expect the notice to shareholders when? Monday? Tuesday? Sadly I won't be inviting you to blow me in the centre (re over here) circle at the next home game - assuming you won't be there anyway, being as you are hardly a lifelong fan now) but I will enjoy seeing the end to this idiocy one way or the other.

Tuesday next week it is. Looking forwards to it, only 5 days to wait now.

I believe / Hope your involvement in the investment process is over...............