Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

One such way would be to back the new vision for the club in a manner that it does not rely on the benevolent generousity of one person giving up his time for free. Another would be for the club itself - not the CEO/Chairman, but the actual owners - to outline their vision to the fans and back that vision with action, whether that be money, securing key personnel or whatever.

Totally agree with you on this one and until there is a clear directive from the owners we will always be in limbo.

the detriment the whole fiasco must have caused Mr. Sheard and his family,

Jeez Bills I spat my Coffee out when I read that coming from you, the main protagonist who dragged his family in to the whole saga.

On a totally non-football related note, I had the pleasure of being a guest of a good friend in Capetown over the Chrimbo hols and let me tell you, those Braai's you keep harping on about are a great way to spend an evening knowing the northern hemisphere is being battered by snow and storms!

I am disappointed you did not contact me. We could have buried the Hatchet, so to speak. :biggrin:

I made a similar argument about Laws though...

If LS did walk away, it would be a catastrophe.

Another one with a Very short memory.

For what it's worth, I personally don't believe some are worthy of places in our boardroom, so seeing them still in place and stable , would leave a funny taste in my mouth.

If you know what I mean.

Agree. They need to redeem themselves big time and this might be their opportunity.

Would it be very arrogant of me to say I know exactly who billsaja is?, he isnt the mystery he likes to think he is.

and can we please put one thing to bed, it never was "the bills" plural. Just the one of him.

There were 4 self confessed Bills at the start. Backed up by the number of posts they made per day in the initial stages. This then reduced to 2 and now it seem we have a lone Bill.

Some how I just cannot get out of the habit of calling Billsaja "The Bills" though.

Lee defiantly knows who the current Bill is, so therefore I suppose so do his trusted inner circle of lackies.

Another one with a Very short memory.

That comment was with regards "getting rid without having someone better in mind to replace".

That was the only argument i gave for not sacking Laws, im confused what my short memory has forgotten?

Billsaja (strange name).

You're busted and I think you know it - haven't got the heart to shoot the bullet just yet though :biggrin:

Oh and well done on spotting the opportunity yesterday and maximizing its potential in a most clever way - hats off to that one.

Would it be very arrogant of me to say I know exactly who billsaja is?, he isnt the mystery he likes to think he is.

and can we please put one thing to bed, it never was "the bills" plural. Just the one of him.

Is it someone well known? Pm? You little teasers.

So the inference being that investors would be interested in SWFC but only if LS was not Chairman?

Is that a fair analysis of your position?

No, because I dont know anyone who would be interested in investing in SWFC. What I do know is that people who take a precis look at what is on offer do not see the position as something they would want to look at any further and find a lot of what comes from the chairman is a key factor in that.

You are off your tree to portray me as having slanging matches with...

Tragic.

Or is it comic genius?

No, it's tragic.

George what do you have to gain?

Nothing. This is a internet forum, nothing more. A place to share opinion and to learn others. Anyone who genuinely thinks that it can be used as a place to further ones ends in terms of getting control of the club needs to look elsewhere, and those that think it can be done here need to get some persepctive.

Simply rest assured that its all a storm in a fookin' teacup, cos the vast majority of owls fans don't read all this crap...if they did, posts from most protagonists would be more circumspect

Yeah, what he said.

Some need a rocket up their backside, some need threats and some need an arm around the shoulder, espesially if they are you customer.

Some demand respect.

Hi Bills,

I actually agree with your sentiments as far as stability and getting the faceless wonders to commit to our future.

But what are you up to?

Was it Bills who was acused of trying to talk Wednesday into administration? Perhaps committing to LS for five years is seen as the best way to acheive that by some people?

George..

Are you basing your assumptions on LS solely on your contacts in the big bad business world. If so then you laughing at people for giving support to LS iS RICH.

Maybe if you are such an expert in investment you could get your mate to invest.

Your posts smack of being Billy big b*llocks as well.

Well there is a lot of the billy big testicles about me, and that's fair. I'll live with it. I am not an expert on investment but I do mix with people who are. The subject of Wednesday comes up whenever I can shoehorn it in with these people, after all, you never know, but the truth is that people who are experts in investment would not touch us with a bargepole.

Perhaps that is why we look abroad?

PM's are back....Wa-hey!

Surest sign of an impending shitstorm.

All we need now is some sort of a desperate ploy, like the sudden introduction of a ludicrous 'authenticating' character of some description, and it's Sheardsville dudes!

The Circle Of Life. Wonderful stuff.