Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Guest gringo69
I dont think 2nd from top of a google search lifts the lid.

If he's a glorified 'man & van' from a flitting firm i'd be surprised.

The timing before LS's radio interview (which shot holes in a lot of bills posts) is 'interesting'.

But will it all come out in the wash ?

Guest Distraught!

No, because I dont know anyone who would be interested in investing in SWFC. What I do know is that people who take a precis look at what is on offer do not see the position as something they would want to look at any further and find a lot of what comes from the chairman is a key factor in that.

Unless you can come up with a specific example of an investor that has been put off by the presence of LS as Chairman, then your original claim is unfounded and possibly slanderous. You cannot simply say that no investors are coming forward and LS is the reason.

There are other factors involved in the reluctance of investors coming forward most notably the share allocation issue. That is not the fault of LS. Right now, LS is last best hope of resolving this ongoing issue. I can't see a long list of alternative names who could do a better job.

Guest billsaja

you all owe me a pint :biggrin:

For the sake of that guy, PLEASE delete that post. I can assure you I am not a 60 year old bloke from New Jersey, as can Lee and Daz whom I have spoken to and will confirm I am not American. In fact, given that I have given Lee and others my name and number and they have spoken to me, I think you are chasing a mystery that does not exist.

But since last time I had my work and home called and e-mail bombarded, perhaps you (or admin) could do the right thing and remove the guy's photo and work link? Please.

Don't mind attacks on me, used to that from the mindless wonders, but no need to bring people in to it that I doubt even know where Sheffield is, let alone who Sheffield Wednesday are.

For the sake of that guy, PLEASE delete that post. I can assure you I am not a 60 year old bloke from New Jersey, as can Lee and Daz whom I have spoken to and will confirm I am not American. In fact, given that I have given Lee and others my name and number and they have spoken to me, I think you are chasing a mystery that does not exist.

But since last time I had my work and home called and e-mail bombarded, perhaps you (or admin) could do the right thing and remove the guy's photo and work link? Please.

Don't mind attacks on me, used to that from the mindless wonders, but no need to bring people in to it that I doubt even know where Sheffield is, let alone who Sheffield Wednesday are.

:laugh::laugh:

Did you ever get sorted out in Media?

geez i was just kidding simon i am sure mr bill saja can take a joke............. :biggrin:

Guest billsaja

geez i was just kidding simon i am sure mr bill saja can take a joke............. :biggrin:

Alright, but if there's a report from the US of a bald geezer being hunted for the mindless cricket batting of an innocent Man and Van owner, it's on your head.

That said, bet they have good aerials on those American vans................

I don't think anyone really thought you were that old fella. Calm down and don't worry. Anyway removing the link won't help cos a search online of your name will throw the link up anyway won't it? I'm still not sure I trust your motives, even though I've seen your track record of being right. If club9 aren't for real then it's a major hoax. Until I see proof beyond a messageboard post though I'll believe Lee. He has shown me he is for real and has the best interest of the club at heart. No offence like.