Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY.

BTW, DID YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE A MASTER OF SCIENCE DEGREE IN FINANCE AND TAUGHT QUANTITATIVE DECISION MAKING MODELS AT UNIVERSITY?

JUST NEEDED TO GET IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM! :laugh:

Joe

Very nice.

Iam doing a Masters aswell.

This isn't going to turn into a Glaser is a teacher thing is it?

probably.

Anyone who has ever said anything negative, has their career brought in disrepute.

Even if I have loads of evidence to prove it.

I haven't been 'fudding' or anything, and i'v been behind LS all the way.

I'm going to eat humble pie anyway though.

I like pie.

you fancy joining me at the table (Lee's arse) I've got the left seat (arse cheek) so you can have the right seat (arse cheek) :laugh:

Guest Anglofile

I haven't been 'fudding' or anything, and i'v been behind LS all the way.

I'm going to eat humble pie anyway though.

I like pie.

It's not just for dessert anymore. As Glaser said, it's wonderful at halftime also!! :laugh:

Guest Deleted member

probably.

Anyone who has ever said anything negative, has their career brought in disrepute.

Even if I have loads of evidence to prove it....

.... and never ever produce any...

Guest billsaja

Just typical of the type of blowhard that this site doesn't need. He's great on offering his opinion on who has the gravitas to invest in "his" team.

Needless to say, he's probably a piker who can't rub a couple of nickels together and doen't buy a season ticket. You're a very little man who feels empowered sitting in front of his keyboard and offering his uninformed opinion. As far as your opinion of me, let's compare resumes, deals completed in sports and balances in checkbooks and brokerage accounts. Say what you might, actual success beats bloviating every time.

Do yourself a favor and don't post anymore, you sound too much like a moron and it's not becoming.

Joe

Yawn, bought more season tickets than you have mate, by oh let's see, 14 to none.

But hey big money man, I don't understand Sheffield Wednesday as well as you do, and clearly that is backed up by your measurement of a person by the size of his checkbook and brokerage account.

Do me a favour and come back when you've done a deal and aren't just trawling on here to get a band of devotees - last bloke who did that on here, didn't end so well (hey Far Canal, good to see you on here, get the #s?)

Mouth > Trousers.

roger off to Norwich or whatever other deal you are working on, I'll be here long after you're gone, as will this club.

I may be many things, but I stood on the Kop and watched Hirst, Waddle, Sinton, Sheridan, you trotted along here 3 months ago looking for a pay day, so don't preach Wednesday to me mate.

Guest Anglofile

Yawn, bought more season tickets than you have mate, by oh let's see, 14 to none.

But hey big money man, I don't understand Sheffield Wednesday as well as you do, and clearly that is backed up by your measurement of a person by the size of his checkbook and brokerage account.

Do me a favour and come back when you've done a deal and aren't just trawling on here to get a band of devotees - last bloke who did that on here, didn't end so well (hey Far Canal, good to see you on here, get the #s?)

Mouth > Trousers.

roger off to Norwich or whatever other deal you are working on, I'll be here long after you're gone, as will this club.

I may be many things, but I stood on the Kop and watched Hirst, Waddle, Sinton, Sheridan, you trotted along here 3 months ago looking for a pay day, so don't preach Wednesday to me mate.

And after all that time, you're still a nob!!

Mouth > Trousers.

Posted Image

FATALITY

.... and never ever produce any...

1) GTC - General Teaching Council......

registration@gtce.org.uk or 08700010308

Contact either of the above and find out who is registered under the member number of: 0750176

2) PM me, I will give you the e-mail address for the head at my school and you can ring them and confirm

3) CRB - PM me your address and I will e-mail you this

4) Union registration documents - again PM me and I will happily send a photo stat

This applies to anyone. Fed up of this poo . Just because I speak my mind, doesn't make me any less a teacher !

Or should we all be mardy, reserved, grumpy arseholes ?