Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Guest Anglofile

not according to Giddings

He says nothing will happen til next season

G:

Get yourself a new source.

Joe

If he gets us investment, which moves this club forward, I would gladly smear that pie in his ass and lick it out crumb by crumb

Plus if he gets the investment that'll mean that Anglofile and Billsaja will fu ck off with any luck.

G:

Get yourself a new source.

Joe

ha ha

Anglofile exposes Giddings for what he truly is.

A w.a.nk football journalist who knows nothing. Thanks Anglofile..... always had my suspicions !!

Edited by Glaser

Guest Anglofile

Ok - thanks.

Why the angry face?

Sam,

I get aggravated like Lee seeing all the negativity and tearing down. You're not one of them. Just expresses my mood reading the thread.

Best,

Joe

Guest Anglofile

If he gets us investment, which moves this club forward, I would gladly smear that pie in his ass and lick it out crumb by crumb

Can I watch? :laugh:

yep, DA and Karen were financial wizards........how they got us underperforming by c£5m pa was an act of genius.

No I was just saying that the previous incumbents made us operate cash neutral didn't they?

Just going on what Lee said when he credited the previous directors for running the club 'cash positive'

But it was at detriment to the playing budget.

Guest Anglofile

ha ha

Anglofile exposes Giddings for what he truly is.

A w.a.nk football journalist who knows nothing. Thanks Anglofile..... always had my suspicions !!

Even though you agree, you still have to eat pie! :laugh:

I'd like to keep Joe if that's alright with you :rolleyes: ........like Sam says, he's one of us now.

Have you made a new friend :rolleyes:

Tell him to stop dragging up Ripley Owls posts about me then.

I don't wan't to get involved another slanging match about being a Wednesday fan and the joys/perils of University life.

Sam,

I get aggravated like Lee seeing all the negativity and tearing down. You're not one of them. Just expresses my mood reading the thread.

Best,

Joe

Joe,

It's only a small minority, and most of them are either attention seeking or on the wind-up. People like you know the truth and the rest of us don't, it really is as simple as that.

I trust you because LS does, and I trust him. He is one of us.

Now please get this investment malarky sorted, and please do it quickly, so we can concentrate on getting this team heading back in the right direction. You will get the season ticket holders and you will reach your average gates, some people are just fed up with the dangling carrot and right now they need a small bite.

All the best mate,

Sam

Guest Anglofile

Plus if he gets the investment that'll mean that Anglofile and Billsaja will fu ck off with any luck.

Oh No!!! I wont be welcome anymore?? :ohmy:

No I was just saying that the previous incumbents made us operate cash neutral didn't they?

Just going on what Lee said when he credited the previous directors for running the club 'cash positive'

But it was at detriment to the playing budget.

I realise what you were getting at.........and I know what LS said, but it doesn't tell the whole tale.....I was just adding the missing bit really. :biggrin:

I still dont get how we were operating at 'cash neutral' under DA.........what the flip were the loan notes for? :ph34r:

Joe,

It's only a small minority, and most of them are either attention seeking or on the wind-up. People like you know the truth and the rest of us don't, it really is as simple as that.

Now please get this investment malarky sorted, and please do it quickly, so we can concentrate on getting this team heading back in the right direction. You will get the season ticket holders and you will reach your average gates, some people are just fed up with the dangling carrot and right now they need a small bite.

All the best mate,

Sam

looks like I will be having a lot more than that !!

With Joe in attendance to watch*

(*and possibly film ?)

Guest Anglofile

Joe,

All the best mate,

Sam

Will do Sam. I need to get paid. Working without a net is a *****!!

Joe

I realise what you were getting at.........and I know what LS said, but it doesn't tell the whole tale.....I was just adding the missing bit really. :biggrin:

I still dont get how we were operating at 'cash neutral' under DA.........what the flip were the loan notes for? :ph34r:

for him to make some money above all bank interest rates ?

Guest Anglofile

Have you made a new friend :rolleyes:

Tell him to stop dragging up Ripley Owls posts about me then.

I don't wan't to get involved another slanging match about being a Wednesday fan and the joys/perils of University life.

WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY.

BTW, DID YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE A MASTER OF SCIENCE DEGREE IN FINANCE AND TAUGHT QUANTITATIVE DECISION MAKING MODELS AT UNIVERSITY?

JUST NEEDED TO GET IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM! :laugh:

Joe