Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Just typical of the type of blowhard that this site doesn't need. He's great on offering his opinion on who has the gravitas to invest in "his" team.

Needless to say, he's probably a piker who can't rub a couple of nickels together and doen't buy a season ticket. You're a very little man who feels empowered sitting in front of his keyboard and offering his uninformed opinion. As far as your opinion of me, let's compare resumes, deals completed in sports and balances in checkbooks and brokerage accounts. Say what you might, actual success beats bloviating every time.

Do yourself a favor and don't post anymore, you sound too much like a moron and it's not becoming.

Joe

WAHAAY!!!!..........GO JOE!!!!!!!!

I knew there was a reason I liked you. :biggrin:

Guest Anglofile

LS is worth supporting whilever he looks likely to deliver on his promises. I'd go no further.

I believe we may be close to investment however and if concluded, hats off to Lee and Nick.

If it falls through, and if we get relegated, he's on sticky ground however.

I am always fascinated by the timing of your arrival Bills. Whenever we are supposedly near completing an investment deal you appear to provide support then prove how inconsistent and fickle you can be in providing that support.

Nice to see you again anyhow mate.

Many should offer their sincere apologies when the investment happens. Lee has been nothing short of a hero for Wednesday. Frankly, there should be a Lee Strafford Day at Hillsborough honoring him when the investment is completed.

Keep the faith AJ!!

Joe

Many should offer their sincere apologies when the investment happens. Lee has been nothing short of a hero for Wednesday. Frankly, there should be a Lee Strafford Day at Hillsborough honoring him when the investment is completed.

Keep the faith AJ!!

Joe

Amen to that.

Guest Anglofile

OD

Asking you to stop being a miserable sod cause the apathy and destructive negativity that has become entrenched in our fanbase this past 15 years and which is as big a driver as what may happen on the pitch* is not an insult, it's Leadership.

The post you just made is just plain mardiness and having a pop, get a grip man.

* in case we hadn't all yet noticed we have not recruited all of this squad based on strong policies around medical histories or based around needing the mental strength to play at S6 and we also have quite a few young development players in our squad all of which means they need us to lift them no matter how much we wish that weren't the case right now (and it won't be after at least a couple of years of squad development) it is. Yes I get that we have been let down at times but that is a reflection of how the club and the football side of things were run over the years.

As to the great Bills.

You have no credibility left, your agenda is clear and proven as so the last time you scuttled off. Againwith the snide remarks wrapped around your well informed observations............ And not it's not Well documented that I insult fans, it's well documented that I tackle crappy behaviour mostly from 3rd parties but sadly sometimes from real live actual Wednesdayites.

BULLY!!!!!!!

The desperation he referrs to is driven by me watching us fall apart as a fanbase during our first big test since we got our club back, and this mental and financial backing away could not have come at a worse time when not everyone at SWFC wanted to move away from the old business plan of running on a relegation budget and chipping away at the debt. When the bank will be swayed by fans giving up. At a time when we are l supposed to be pulling together to fight the relegation battle we have all been in since December, and when we still have real and clean potential investors persuing a deal.

Regards

Lee

Guest Far Canal

Keep the faith AJ!!

Joe

Could be a long night

Guest Anglofile

I would respect most people who have the endeavour to better themself at university but unfortunately for you i think you are a little nob who always hangs onto negative posters coat tails.

Obviously that is your choice to bring down the good name of most of the other Toplads at university.

Oh and if you were a true Wednesday fan you would be totally different to how you are, i would expect when a fight breaks out, you would be the one hiding under the table and the next day you would tell all your mates how you sorted it, single handed !

Most of the people who run this country have been to university or better, so i would never undermine the good it does for the country, but every now and then a little jump start like you thinks he is better than other people, because of.

I never went to university but i have a business and i employ 120 people, so STOP TRYING TO BE THE BIG i AM AND GET ON WITH SUPPORTING THE OWLS ! :biggrin:

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Guest Anglofile

SiJ

If you were a real supporter you would be looking for positives, not having a team of detectives scouring Owlstalk for anything sounding negative !

WHY YOU CANNOT JUST SUPPORT THE CHAIRMAN AND YOUR SO CALLED TEAM BEATS ME ! :angry:

My thoughts exactly RO. People should just ask themselves a question, how many chairman are going to turn in break-even or better cash flow for their club?

I would venture to say LS is the only one. He should be commended for the responsible management of the club.

Joe

Guest Anglofile

WAHAAY!!!!..........GO JOE!!!!!!!!

I knew there was a reason I liked you. :biggrin:

Thanks,

It's feels great to be liked!!

Joe :biggrin:

My thoughts exactly RO. People should just ask themselves a question, how many chairman are going to turn in break-even or better cash flow for their club?

I would venture to say LS is the only one. He should be commended for the responsible management of the club.

Joe

Uncle Dave and his minions did that for the club though......

Look where that got us / them

Guest Anglofile

Joe,

Is the timescale that you mentioned last week still going according to plan?

Sam

Sam,

Will not answer the question but those critical of Lee should fast for the next 2-3 weeks as they will have to eat a huge helping of HUMBLE PIE.

For desert, they should kiss Lee's ASS!!

Joe

Sam,

Will not answer the question but those critical of Lee should fast for the next 2-3 weeks as they will have to eat a huge helping of HUMBLE PIE.

Joe

Ok - thanks.

Why the angry face?

Sam,

Joe

If he gets us investment, which moves this club forward, I would gladly smear that pie in his ass and lick it out crumb by crumb