Atmosphere Wednesday night

Has the potential to be the best atmosphere in decades.

The Brighton playoff game was special, but that was 1st leg.

Imagine the scenes if we are in command at any point on Wednesday, so glad it's a night match too, this will be special.

2 minutes ago, nile said:

Imagine the scenes if we are in command at any point on Wednesday, so glad it's a night match too, this will be special.

Hope we are winning 5-0 after Sunday so we are constantly in command. 

I reckon if it's going well we will have those floodlights moving as at the Brighton game.

Do you remember the tom lees post match interview talking about looking down at the pitch and seeing the light moving 

Edited by Owly Mowly

4 minutes ago, Adam1867 said:

It will be a massive anti climax after being 2 down after the 1st leg. And Huddersfield scoring inside the 1st 5 minutes of the 2nd leg.

Yep. Let's all stop this positivity about what could be the best few weeks to be an owl in decades

Most definitly something special about a night match at Hillsborough.

Coming down the hill and seeing the silvery glow of the night sky above that wonderful four sided arena that has seen so many battles.

The muffled chatter of crowds huddling through the park edging toward that glowing beacon with the buzz if excitment growing in their bellies and chests with every closer step.

Edited by Lord Snooty

1 minute ago, owlZfan84 said:

On the other hand, imagine if we don't make it.

Urrrghhhh.

This indeed, I'm terrified that we'll be 3-0 down going into Wednesday's match and the crowd will just be depressing - or worse, filled with a false hope that we'll pull it back.

I'm so god damn nervous. At this point I'd gladly take Huddersfield 1 - 0 Wednesday going into the home leg.

1 minute ago, Jarvy said:

This indeed, I'm terrified that we'll be 3-0 down going into Wednesday's match and the crowd will just be depressing - or worse, filled with a false hope that we'll pull it back.

I'm so god damn nervous. At this point I'd gladly take Huddersfield 1 - 0 Wednesday going into the home leg.

Some lucky punter is going to have to sit next to this barrel of laughs for 90 minutes. Good luck with that lol