Nuhiu vs. Our fans

I agree some comments on here and said at games is unacceptable.

What is also unacceptable are comments directed at people like myself who has an opinion on his footballing capabilities.

We are deemed to know nothing about football and contributions made to the team. People have just got to accept we all have different opinions and like different skills when watching a game.

10 hours ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

I like to think Atdhe is appreciated by idiots that like players to show a bit of passion, despite his obvious lack of pace and nous in front of goal. They clearly don't understand that gaining possession of the ball and scoring more goals than the opposition leads to winning games.

Those who don't like him go against former managers that stuck by him and as a consequence are now out of work.

You mean Dave Jones only then? Stuart Gray wasnt sacked through poor performance was he....

People giving Niuhu pelt are ridiculous. hes no word beater but Joao is just as useless in front of goal and there are many on here still deluded that he will be a world beater .  

Tries his best and gives the oppositions defence something to think about . There have been some awful individual performances so far this season so to pick a lad that's had a couple of cameo appearances to slag off is idiotic even by Wednesday fan standards 

12 hours ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

I like to think Atdhe is appreciated by idiots that like players to show a bit of passion, despite his obvious lack of pace and nous in front of goal. They clearly don't understand that gaining possession of the ball and scoring more goals than the opposition leads to winning games.

Those who don't like him go against former managers that stuck by him and as a consequence are now out of work.

How idiotic of fans to want players to show passion. Don't worry, I'll wise up in future and reserve my biggest cheers for the likes of Bothroyd.

5 hours ago, joelswfc said:

What a total load of f.ookin' sheeite....Adthe shoves a finger up in front of two packed stands then says...."No I mean't him"...pointing at two packed stands...

Who gives a flyer....

"Oy you in the blue and white shirt!!"..

"No..not you...the one in the blue and white shirt!!"

Who the f.ook is bothered....

Real Madrid fans boo and wave white f.ookin' handkerchiefs...Greek fans sodding kidnap ....Turkish fans start booing 2 hours before sodding kick off...Charlton fans sulk on a sofa....

It really hardly matters....

I've actually change my opinion on Nuhiu I think he is even bottom than I actually first thought  :wacko:  i'm sorry if it upsets people specially the Nuhiu fans but let's face it every time he gets  The ball in an important area he either pass it  or fall over  for a giant of a man he can't head the ball .and he will not attempt to  score him self when he gets in a good  position which is very rare 

2 minutes ago, TheEnd1976 said:

I've actually change my opinion on Nuhiu I think he is even bottom than I actually first thought  :wacko:  i'm sorry if it upsets people specially the Nuhiu fans but let's face it every time he gets  The ball in an important area he either pass it  or fall over  for a giant of a man he can't head the ball .and he will not attempt to  score him self when he gets in a good  position which is very rare 

What's that got to do with this thread?

10 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

What's that got to do with this thread?

I read the topic wrong but at the end of the day that's my opinion What I think of him anyway even more so if he's actually put the finger up at fan after Game if fans deserve it or not .he,s professional  footballer  you should not doing things like that.  Even tho I do not like him as a player I would never boo anybody but even so that's not an excuse for him to do that........if true

23 hours ago, mkowl said:

What Nuhiu or the fans that booed

You never boo a Wednesday player - end of debate

What about Colin West and Darren Potter FFS ! 

When push comes to shove they cannot hide so mekem "Ave-it"..  Not condoning the Nuhiu booing tho - he is better than the aforementioned imo.

The sheer vagueness and freakin' rumour mongered sheeite that goes on on this site at the minute is doing my head in.

"I heard someone said this to someone else , while someone was saying it wasn't that..it was this"...

Its f.ookin' nonsense isn't it?

"Nuhiu gave Wednesday fans the finger, but it wasn't ALL the Wednesday fans..it was one Wednesday fan..and he apologised later to all The Wednesday fans except the one he gave the finger to" ???...I mean f.ook me!!!!...Wheres it all coming from....!!!!

"I heard someone on the train going home,  said that Carlos had taken Forestiieris bike offa him"

Yesterday upon the stair

I met a man who wasn't there

He wasn't there again today

Oh how I wish he'd go away

11 hours ago, TheEnd1976 said:

Even bottom you say?!

image.jpeg