Nuhiu vs. Our fans

THink it's got to be accepted that Joao needs to either be moved on or sent on loan to either Portugal or Spain somewhere on the continent. It hasnt worked out for him for what ever reason

Edited by darra

33 minutes ago, darra said:

THink it's got to be accepted that Joao needs to either be moved on or sent on loan to either Portugal or Spain somewhere on the continent. It hasnt worked out for him for what ever reason

We showed more attacking instinct with him in the side today

12 minutes ago, Stockyowl said:

it seemed to be aimed at one person in the top tier, I was below so don't know what was said, he didn't deserve booing.

Yep, that's exactly how I saw it. Walking off after full time, fans clapping him off. He  seemed to look at one person and held his hand to his ear in a 'what did you say?' gesture, then stuck his finger up very briefly and that was all.

25 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

It's sport, it happens whether you like it or not. I'm not condoning it but as a professional that's appalling behaviour... IF that's what's happened.

Don't use the excuse that it's sport; it's not, it's aggressive, thuggish, thick, cowardly, scrubberish behaviour! No other club's fans would behave like this, and yet we have amazing fans... B0llocks!

1 minute ago, DuncOwl said:

Don't use the excuse that it's sport; it's not, it's aggressive, thuggish, thick, cowardly, scrubberish behaviour! No other club's fans would behave like this, and yet we have amazing fans... B0llocks!

It is sport. It happens in football all around the world, rugby, boxing, cricket... Could go on and on. People are free to voice their opinions just like yourself. I don't condone it but I also don't get all worked up about it. If you don't agree with it, don't do it. Simple as that.