Nuhiu vs. Our fans

24 minutes ago, DuncOwl said:

Don't use the excuse that it's sport; it's not, it's aggressive, thuggish, thick, cowardly, scrubberish behaviour! No other club's fans would behave like this, and yet we have amazing fans... B0llocks!

actually found myself laughing that i actually agree with you on something i.e./ you should never boo your own players  as individuals and then you go and spout this rubbish to bring back balance to the world.

It happens up and down the country probably the world in every team sport where a team underperforms. now i hate people booing our own players but saying no other clubs fans would behave like this is just plain and utter testicles

well hope it aint true that he did that. as for him its a boring subject we know he couldn't score 20 against the likes of worksop town in a season ,but if u don't include fessi as a striker we prob have worst 4 strikers out of all clubs trying to reach playoffs hooper don't cut it fletcher is good at holding ball up but will score nowhere near 20 a season more like 8-9 joao more chance of tripping on his shoe laces than scoring . derby have just spent 8million on vydra. it looks like we have ran out of money and so much has been wasted on some disaster signings and huge wages ,our wage bill is going to get us into a lot of trouble could be a fire sale in January unless some massive turnaround happens ,really cant see it unless some miracle signings happen by Wednesday.

Edited by handworth52

51 minutes ago, Chardron said:

and thats where his input ends. If I turned up for work but dint do owt when I got there I wouldn't expect to keep my job.

There's a big difference between "not doing owt" and giving your all and not being deemed effective by some. The only time I would ever condone booing is if a player actually put no effort in whatsoever and it was blindingly obvious. Someone who works hard and has the right attitude deserves respect whether you think they have quality or not. I get both sides of the argument on him as a player but giving a Wednesday player who is trying their heart out for the club abuse is just wrong and counter-productive. 

1 hour ago, JoshTheOwl said:

The sooner the useless fuckwit leaves our club the better, waste of a shirt 

I reckon he'd struggle to tie my shoelaces. 

next home game nip around to the players entrance an' call him an 'arsehole' as he goes in, and see if he misses everything he aims at...

Guest samkirkman
1 hour ago, JoshTheOwl said:

The sooner the useless fuckwit leaves our club the better, waste of a shirt 

I reckon he'd struggle to tie my shoelaces. 

The sooner you learn to tie your own shoe laces and feck off t'Lane the better.

You're a know now't.

13 minutes ago, Owlin' Wolf said:

There's a big difference between "not doing owt" and giving your all and not being deemed effective by some. The only time I would ever condone booing is if a player actually put no effort in whatsoever and it was blindingly obvious. Someone who works hard and has the right attitude deserves respect whether you think they have quality or not. I get both sides of the argument on him as a player but giving a Wednesday player who is trying their heart out for the club abuse is just wrong and counter-productive. 

I never condoned booing him and agree that it isn't acceptable to do that. Just stating a point that he's not good enough and people are rightly frustrated about him being played.

13 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

well hope it aint true that he did that. as for him its a boring subject we know he couldn't score 20 against the likes of worksop town in a season ,but if u don't include fessi as a striker we prob have worst 4 strikers out of all clubs trying to reach playoffs hooper don't cut it fletcher is good at holding ball up but will score nowhere near 20 a season more like 8-9 joao more chance of tripping on his shoe laces than scoring . derby have just spent 8million on vydra. it looks like we have ran out of money and so much has been wasted on some disaster signings and huge wages ,our wage bill is going to get us into a lot of trouble could be a fire sale in January unless some massive turnaround happens ,really cant see it unless some miracle signings happen by Wednesday.

Enjoy ur win against Oxford today did you ??   Cus surely you are a Blade ?   

Don't give a fvvck what anyone puts on here or twitter. He came back out and had his picture took with loads of kids including my 9 year old. He made my lad's day, I've even put it on twitter to defend him, top man! There were some real bell ends in our end today. Seems like they just went to slag the players. Totally mystified by them. 

Nuhiu has given nothing but 100 percent for this football club.

Is he exceptionally gifted?no. But he's far better than a lot give him credit for.

All I ask of a player wearing our shirt is 100 percent. That's what Nuhiu has consistently done for us.The passion he's shown when we've scored previously,even as a substitute running half the length of the field to join in with the celebrations,show how committed he is. He's shown far more commitment to the club than FF but because FF is a better player people give him the benefit of the doubt even when he refuses to play. Nuhiu doesn't deserve the abuse he gets.

26 minutes ago, kidc77 said:

actually found myself laughing that i actually agree with you on something i.e./ you should never boo your own players  as individuals and then you go and spout this rubbish to bring back balance to the world.

It happens up and down the country probably the world in every team sport where a team underperforms. now i hate people booing our own players but saying no other clubs fans would behave like this is just plain and utter testicles

Does it? Booing players on to the pitch that put everything in to their performance? Boo the manager for making the decision, yes. Boo the team for not performing, yes. Boo the player for not being (in their opinion) good enough, disgraceful. 

I cannot remember a set of fans booing an individual player like has happened today. 

2 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Don't give a fvvck what anyone puts on here or twitter. He came back out and had his picture took with loads of kids including my 9 year old. He made my lad's day, I've even put it on twitter to defend him, top man! There were some real bell ends in our end today. Seems like they just went to slag the players. Totally mystified by them. 

The number of bellends per capita has grown exponentially over the last few years. 

7 minutes ago, Tudders said:

Nuhiu has given nothing but 100 percent for this football club.

Is he exceptionally gifted?no. But he's far better than a lot give him credit for.

All I ask of a player wearing our shirt is 100 percent. That's what Nuhiu has consistently done for us.The passion he's shown when we've scored previously,even as a substitute running half the length of the field to join in with the celebrations,show how committed he is. He's shown far more commitment to the club than FF but because FF is a better player people give him the benefit of the doubt even when he refuses to play. Nuhiu doesn't deserve the abuse he gets.

You are clearly a Man of intellect and learning Sir.