Sunday Times Interview With Danny Röhl

6 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Can’t help but wonder where we’d be had Danny been appointed in the summer!

Probably mid table but certainly better than where we are. Now 

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Windass agrees (from his Sky Sports interview). He's pretty honest about the squad quality which is unusual these days. 

"Since he’s come in I think we’re a mid-table team, which with the group we’ve got is unbelievable. Hopefully we can stay up and Danny can get what he wants, and we can move forward.”

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Chansiri has dropped some right clangers during his time at the club but if he forces Röhl to walk in the summer it’ll be right up there with the worst of them.

Any owner with half a brain would see that this guy knows what he’s doing and if you give him the right tools to do his job, he’ll deliver.

Seriously Dejpjon, do NOT, f**k this up.

If he hasn't yet realised what he's got in this club, the fanbase, I doubt he'll realise what he's got in the manager either unfortunately. He seems oblivious to any rationale 

• Like 1

“We need to discuss, to understand the strategy [for next season].”

Hopefully Chansiri feels the same and is working on that long-term plan.

See you then Danny, it was great while it lasted.

• Haha 1

We have a fũcking idiot in charge.

If he drives Röhl out or does not provide him with what he needs then Chansiri needs to be driven out by hook or by crook.

• Like 5

I feel for Röhl after reading that. Moving away from your family when you have young kids can't be easy.

The owner/club should be doing everything possible to make him comfortable, happy and able to do his job. That extends to his family too. Do everything we can our side to make him want to stay (even though I'm dubious to whether he would want to).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CalmJimmers said:

I feel for Röhl after reading that. Moving away from your family when you have young kids can't be easy.

The owner/club should be doing everything possible to make him comfortable, happy and able to do his job. That extends to his family too. Do everything we can our side to make him want to stay (even though I'm dubious to whether he would want to).

Club ought to buy him a house and a company car to drive out any ideas of leaving. Oh, and provide for daycare. Keep your man, DC! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Would he have the appreciation he deserves if this were the case?

7 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Chansiri has dropped some right clangers during his time at the club but if he forces Röhl to walk in the summer it’ll be right up there with the worst of them.

Any owner with half a brain would see that this guy knows what he’s doing and if you give him the right tools to do his job, he’ll deliver.

Seriously Dejpjon, do NOT, f**k this up.

It's the only realistic chance DC has of getting his money back because if he gives Danny what he wants he'll takes us back to the top.

• Like 1

If Chansiri listens to Röhl and invests innthe correct way and backs him then he's more likely and more quickly going to start and recoup money and his ROI will begin.

If he doesn't it will cost him more millions and misery.

He's got this chance and this chance only, don't fück this one up DC.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, CalmJimmers said:

From personal experience it’s awful , cost me my first marriage and losing regular access to my daughter at a similar age 36 , now 51 and still working part time across UK and Gibraltar and it’s been tough raising  my two stepsons this way over the last 10 years , luckily my second wife has been a real rock of support and the boys have been wonderful , they just like the constant holidays. 

• Love 4

5 hours ago, BOOFABI said:

Would he have the appreciation he deserves if this were the case?

Brand of football he plays suggests that it’s always going to be a season or two before we realise full potential. He came here after signings like Fletcher and Delgado - I can’t imagine they would have been signed.

It’s a positive sounding article. Just wish Wednesday fans would be a bit more optimistic in keeping him.

His percentage points accumulation for this season suggests he's a winner, particularly with the current team he has at his disposal.

It's all down to the Chanser now........he's apparently been given the requirement by Rhol as to what is needed for next season, whether in this division or the one below.  So if Chanser says ”no” and Rhol leaves the club what then?  Do you think the Chanser “love buddies” will finally see their mistakes and ask Chancer (politely of course) to leave our club?

Probably not!