Let's Get West Brom Sold Out

2 hours ago, Rogers said:

How long do SAG take on these matters, give us an answer next week? 

We are next to home supporters at every away game , all seats sold yet we have to tape off bottom 10 rows of west stand and beg to get 40% of seats . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I guess the delay could be a number of things - but maybe the proper matchday planning is required before approval is given.

One of the main reasons for our fine after the Peterborough game was the fact that we just copied and pasted our previous plan versus Derby County (and even forgot to change the name).

We also could be arguing/debating the exact amount of extra seats required - There are still plenty of seats in Section AA in the South Stand held back and the top section of Block T in the North which sometimes become available. The many warnings and fines for fan behaviour over the last few seasons will also be a factor - actions lead to consequences.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Surely there should be a ‘standard procedure’ for big games that is agreed at the start of each season? 

Eg…

When they know it’s going to be a sellout, the away side are allocated 2,400 in the upper and Wednesday get a set allocation in the lower… with all checks and procedures agreed before the season starts so the club (and SYP/SAG) can avoid these mad scrambles days before.  

Maybe that would just make too much sense and be too easy though. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Rogers said:

How long do SAG take on these matters, give us an answer next week? 

Next season,    SAG are probably looking where to buy some stamps or not enough money in the petty cash tin this week ,  SAG have probably spent all the petty cash on coffee, tea and hot chocolate 

5 minutes ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

There's 1 available in North, Block R if you move quick

Thanks, but I wont be there, still protesting against DC lol , but I have a membership card, so have the app open in case Leppings lane pops up, to try get a ticket for the dad of my sons girlfriend.