Let's Get West Brom Sold Out

36 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I need a decent site I can get on my phone in the ground to keep up to date with latest scores. 
I use BBC Sport but it doesn’t seem the quickest? I know the signal is crap but still. Recommendations appreciated 

Try the Official Match Day Thread 

Posters are usually pretty quick at putting score updates in there…. Especially if you enjoy reading them 20/30 times per goal 

• Haha 1

I remember the early days of text alerts.

I'd be sat in the kop, watch us concede against say, Preston, then about 5 mins later you get a text.

Ooh, I wonder who that's from? Reach into the pocket...

"Wednesday 0-1 Preston"

Yeah, thanks for that

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I need a decent site I can get on my phone in the ground to keep up to date with latest scores. 
I use BBC Sport but it doesn’t seem the quickest? I know the signal is crap but still. Recommendations appreciated 

No problem. Chansiri has put the letters back in front of the North Stand 

IMG_2099.jpeg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, royalowlisback said:

What as that got to do with the upkeep of Hillsborough?

Nothing the debate was about SAG and our capacity restrictions you changed the direction with upkeep of the ground 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Nothing the debate was about SAG and our capacity restrictions you changed the direction with upkeep of the ground 

Upkeep of the ground is exactly why there are capacity restrictions, as you full well know.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

The two go hand in hand.

Keep the ground up to date and comply with at least the minimum requirements and we shouldn’t have an issue utilising more seats. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

Flashscore is virtually instant. It'll come up with a "big chance" flashing symbol literally within 5 seconds of a goal being scored.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BIG D said:

I use "Flashscores" it also gives live tables

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bladeshater said:

What about the idiotic mentality of some of our fans for example attacking a British railway employee with a fire extinguisher do blame the chairman for this

What’s that got to do with capacity restriction? Are you in the wrong thread?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Wall said:

I remember the early days of text alerts.

I'd be sat in the kop, watch us concede against say, Preston, then about 5 mins later you get a text.

Ooh, I wonder who that's from? Reach into the pocket...

"Wednesday 0-1 Preston"

Yeah, thanks for that

I forgot about that!