Add the (R)

24 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

Not just yet but looks like we gotta win 2 of our last 3 and we haven’t won in 6! Frustrating and depressing in equal measure today. We just can’t win games and yes unfortunately that’s the sign of teams that are generally relegated.

Haven't won in 6???? Apart from us beating Qpr away a week ago... erm yeah!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Alwaysletyoudown said:

Nothing changes till DC has gone....

He's to blame for the summer recruitment..... which has all but relegated us......

Can't wait for Phase 5 of 2024/25 season tickets to be announced shortly when we have to face the likes of Northampton, Stevenage and Stockport.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

Not just yet but looks like we gotta win 2 of our last 3 and we haven’t won in 6! Frustrating and depressing in equal measure today. We just can’t win games and yes unfortunately that’s the sign of teams that are generally relegated.

We won other week v qpr

26 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

Not won in 6 ?  Last 3 we have won 1 drawn 2  should have won today and could have won Tuesday night,  so 2 wins in the next 3 is quite possible and 1 win could be enough. Its not over yet 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’m a massive fan of Röhl and want him to stay for many years but today I thought he waited to long with his subs. Especially bringing Musaba and Cads on in the 93rd minute. We had to win today and I think he left it too late. 

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, Luke said:

its over ,had our chance and bottled it 

3 teams over us want it more 

here is a link you may find useful

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=maths+for+dummies&adgrpid=1173179804695137&hvadid=73323940225635&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=41651&hvnetw=o&hvqmt=e&hvtargid=kwd-73323872499995%3Aloc-188&hydadcr=11438_2290427&tag=mh0a9-21&ref=pd_sl_2hbttj85m6_e

also, some info from wikipedia may help...

The league comprises 24 teams. Over the course of a season, which runs annually from August to the following May (in 2022, the year of a World Cup break in November and December, the league started in July), each team plays twice against the others in the league, once at 'home' and once 'away', resulting in each team competing in 46 games in total. Three points are awarded for a win, one for a draw, and zero for a loss. The teams are ranked in the league table by points gained, then goal difference, then goals scored, and then their head-to-head record for that season (including away goals record). If two or more teams finish the season equal in all these respects, then teams are separated by alphabetical order, unless a promotion, relegation, or play-off place (see below) is at stake, when the teams are separated by a play-off game, though this improbable situation has never arisen in all the years the rule has existed.[26]

so in essence, it's not over yet...

• Like 1

we had to win today simple , in the end we nearly didnt get 1 point . i know a few supporters what just dont get this danny Röhl is god , what on earth was that today? 3 subs with 3 mins injury left wtf! we needed them on 15/20 mins from end to make a difference .  some of his tactics have been mind blowing recently , our goal dif would be nowhere near as bad if we played like plymouth and blackburn have at leeds leicester etc . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

That phrase "want it more" is just completely hollow sloganeering isn't it? If every team in the league puts in precisely the same amount of desire, energy, commitment or whatever else you want to call it, down to ten decimal places (however the hell you would even measure such an amorphous concept anyway), one of them would still finish top and another bottom.

45 minutes ago, Prendo's boots said:

Haven't won in 6???? Apart from us beating Qpr away a week ago... erm yeah!! 

Yes my bad, won 1 in 6 but I don’t think that really disproves my point that we struggle to win games however. Here’s hoping we pull off a win at Blackburn eh!