Tonight's games

Just now, Big Jack said:

Your completely bonkers but your entitled to be. 

I do understand what a ******** league is!!!

Then you should understand what I am writing about relegation, but you say that you do not understand.

Even a blunt Blade would understand that we have to do better than two other teams !

You are entitled to drown in your miserable confusion, but maybe you should get some fresh air to clear your head. 

17 hours ago, Dan™ said:

If anyone wants a bit of an extra confidence boost for us staying up, just check out Blackburn's defending on their highlights from tonight: https://www.skysports.com/football/bristol-city-vs-blackburn-rovers/485201

Even after watching Wednesday for so long I don't think I've ever seen us have that many individual pieces of awful defending in one match lol

I think the two away games maybe the ones that give us the points we need - both more winnable imo than the home games.

• Haha 1

On 11/04/2024 at 13:36, DSandersonOWL said:

Then you should understand what I am writing about relegation, but you say that you do not understand.

Even a blunt Blade would understand that we have to do better than two other teams !

You are entitled to drown in your miserable confusion, but maybe you should get some fresh air to clear your head. 

Christ, what’s up with people. Michael Palin and now this 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

Christ, what’s up with people. Michael Palin and now this 🤣

I agree with you ! 

What's up with people who do not understand that we now have to do better than two out of 7 other teams!

Other teams results are vital, starting tonight with P Mouth Gargle 

On 10/04/2024 at 21:59, Django said:

Mentality and form wise we’ve got to be hitting these last 4 games in the best shape out of all the bottom 7 

Yep. 1 win, 2 draws and 3 defeats in the last 6, including a thumping….

36 minutes ago, duncanidaho said:

Yep. 1 win, 2 draws and 3 defeats in the last 6, including a thumping….

5 wins 2 draws 3 defeats in the last 10 

Some of the sides down there haven’t won that many points in the last 20 

On 11/04/2024 at 14:36, DSandersonOWL said:

Jesus.You're ******** bizarre. I am not miserable all i ever said is our results will keep us up and i believe we will stay up . Now i have put you on ignore.

• Like 1

Last year when we wanted the top teams to lose they never looked like losing this year they can't win against relegation threatened teams, the Wednesday way 🙄