Who Is In The Same Boat As Me ?

I've not been for the amount of time as you but get a similar feeling. This season I've been to the least amount of games in 10 years and can't see myself returning anytime soon. 

Had a season ticket for a few years until it wasn't worth getting one due to work commitments. Even then I still made it to 10+ a season. 2 this season and only to go with my dad for Xmas and birthday. That might be it now until Chansiri is gone 😕 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I had a season ticket throughout my childhood, into early adulthood and absolutely loved it.

I always thought I would get one again once I got myself a decent job, had kids and generally settled down. I've been waiting to start going again for 10 years but I am not chucking a penny at the current incumbent.

This is someone who absolutely loved going, can now afford to go but looks at it and thinks what a flippin waste of time and money. That's not the Wednesday so many fell in love with.

I'm sure therell be plenty of others like me, hating what they see and not wanting to put their kids through it at great expense. If I'm not going, someone who loves Wednesday, where are all these new fans and their kids going to come from while the Chansiri Circus remains?

• Like 3
  • Love 4

I'm in the same boat pal. Been a ST holder for 40+ years on and off, and don't miss many away. But I'm refusing to give that anymore of my hard earned money for him to píss up the wall.

But I'll still go to the odd away game when I can beg steal or borrow a ticket and as soon as that shitheads gone I'll be back, no matter what league we're in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ve had a season ticket every year since 1999 and since 1991 there’s only 2 years in the late 90’s I haven’t had one.

Not bothered renewing next season and neither have my two mates who I go with. I hate that it’s come to this but I refuse to give that man another penny of my money.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Everyone is entitled to not go or pay . The rest of us what do I can assure you we ain't supporting chansiri . As for prices look at 2014 look now 10 years later . Then compare cinema prices food and other things . You will find that season tickets have gone up nowhere near as much . I think match day tickets though are way too dear . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Me, my Dad and siblings in the same boat. Season tickets since 1999, every year since then and most away games during that period. Don't want to give him our money, the only way to show a stand is to stop paying. Hypocritical to claim we're not indirectly supporting Chansiri otherwise. It'll hurt to start with, but will get used to it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bulldog said:

My first game was 1973 V Bristol Rovers.

My last game was 2021 V Forest - the season Chancer's points deduction sent us down.

I'm not going again until he leaves.

You did well to get in for the forest game .

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Hyde2005 said:

Everyone is entitled to not go or pay . The rest of us what do I can assure you we ain't supporting chansiri . As for prices look at 2014 look now 10 years later . Then compare cinema prices food and other things . You will find that season tickets have gone up nowhere near as much . I think match day tickets though are way too dear . 

It's not so much the prices pal, it's the way the club is run, with a total lack of investment and zero respect for fans

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Hyde2005 said:

Have you tried comparing our season ticket prices with other clubs at League 1 and Championship level?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Hyde2005 said:

Everyone is entitled to not go or pay . The rest of us what do I can assure you we ain't supporting chansiri . 

That's not entirely true

There are a few people who still DO support Chansiri 

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

Sad to hear people are feeling like this because of the owner. It's completely understandable.

Another sad thing, not renewing, in vast numbers, is probably the main thing that will force his hand to sell. 

Without season ticket holders, especially in L1, there is no club.

But fans of longstanding shouldn't be made to feel like you do.

DC out!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I am the same had a ST for over 30yrs but this yr enough is enough.  Chansiri needs to put the club up for sale he is literally killing this football club . 

• Like 7

I’ve renewed. 

I don’t support Chansiri. I wouldn’t píşs on him if he was on fire. 

there are those that will blindly follow Chansiri no matter what. 

there are those that just want to watch us play and support the team.

being one of the above doesn’t mean your both of the above.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It is best all around if Chansiri does sell, his intentions were good at the beginning but its gone sour with no plan and he can't take us any further forward so he does need to cut his losses and sell the club to a credible buyer or invest and change the whole thing, employ correct people and have a business plan but I don't see this happening.

Yes I've renewed, why? Because I support the team not the regime. The owner won't determine whether I attend or not or I wouldn't have been for the past 20 plus years. 

I respect both sides, if you don't want to go while he's there then don't, but if you renew then great enjoy the games. 

• Like 4