Who Is In The Same Boat As Me ?

8 hours ago, ANDY said:

I’ve renewed. 

I don’t support Chansiri. I wouldn’t píşs on him if he was on fire. 

there are those that will blindly follow Chansiri no matter what. 

there are those that just want to watch us play and support the team.

being one of the above doesn’t mean your both of the above.  

I’d gleefully p!ss on him if he was on fire!! I’d even p!ss on him if he wasn’t on fire! 😂

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

People being critical of people renewing are being a bit knobbish imo.

Think it's wrong to begrudge and criticise those who want to watch their team every other week.

It's also a bit delusional to expect everyone who has been going for years and years to suddenly stop, even though it appears a good several thousand may have decided to not bother renewing next season. 

Edited by SiJ
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

People being critical of people renewing are being a bit knobbish imo.

Think it's wrong to begrudge and criticise those who want to watch their team every other week.

It's also a bit delusional to expect everyone who has been going for years and years to suddenly stop, even though it appears a good several thousand may have decided to not bother renewing next season. 

Agree mate everyone's circumstances and reasons are different. 

12 hours ago, ANDY said:

I’ve renewed. 

I don’t support Chansiri. I wouldn’t píşs on him if he was on fire. 

there are those that will blindly follow Chansiri no matter what. 

there are those that just want to watch us play and support the team.

being one of the above doesn’t mean your both of the above.  

I agree mate, I’m no chansiri supporter and he won’t be stopping me from watching my team

17 minutes ago, REDOWL said:

Agree mate everyone's circumstances and reasons are different. 

They are mate. 

For everyone’s sake (who wants one) let’s hope there’s a new owner at some point and some better ‘togetherness’ between the fans. 

It’d be nice to have some optimism. 

• Like 1

I’ve not renewed for the first time since the 1970s purely because I’ve had enough of Chansiri taking me for a mug but also to send out my disapproval of the complete shambles he’s making of the club - even though I know he won’t give a stuff and it won’t change anything.

I’m very conflicted about not doing so because I think DR is a good guy and deserves support, whatever division we are in.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He might be stopping you watch it in the Championship soon though 😮😮🤣

That’s right but I’ll watch em in league 1… I’ll just be more piissed at the price I’ve paid

14 hours ago, Baldrick said:

I’m similar although my last season ticket was early 2000’s and suddenly listening to games on the radio wasn’t too bad. Fast forward 20 odd years and you can now watch every game now on a device/TV if you have the wherewithal

I pick and chose games to go in person now, usually the ‘big’ games, play off semis etc

Used to have season tickets with 2 good mates for years and they briefly got caught up in the Carlos excitement and both got ST’s for a couple of seasons but have since lapsed. One of them hasnt now been for years, he didnt even go to Wembley last season and he got Wednesday tattoos back in the day!

Very sad, I used to go with my friend  and family, but given up with him ruining our club, not been for 5 years now, after 47 years going

In or outside the country (wherever I might end up) I totally refuse to buy or fund anything club wise, until he's gone.

That's a personal choice and I'd rather spend my money elsewhere. It's just gone to far for me. My interest and engagement level has hit an all time low.

Neither of my kids are remotely interested in swfc or "how they are getting on".

I certainly wont be critical of those that have the opposite view and just want to pay and watch a game of football though.

Edited by Maddogbob