Blades under transfer embargo

One of the main items in a Football club is the administration and if a club defaults (no matter which club) on payments there has to be consequences given to that club.

There has to be money problems at the ‘Sty‘ otherwise why put your club in jeopardy when riding so high in the Championship, the Pound man has to come up with some good answers to get out of this.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Makes it all the more galling that they’ll go up. Could have been interesting otherwise…

Does make you wonder though what happens when they do go up and if the Prince is still in charge.

If he's not got a pot to pi55 in, then how much of that PL money goes onto the team itself? Has the club already spent future monies? Possible.

Crying shame the Champ has been so poor this season. They could have been kaput otherwise, but that inevitable promotion will save them.

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Does make you wonder though what happens when they do go up and if the Prince is still in charge.

If he's not got a pot to pi55 in, then how much of that PL money goes onto the team itself? Has the club already spent future monies? Possible.

Crying shame the Champ has been so poor this season. They could have been kaput otherwise, but that inevitable promotion will save them.

Think that’s why Heckingbottom got the job - didn’t want to pour any more into the club, took the cheap option - and it’s worked to be fair 

It’s not going to bother them this, they’re as good as up anyway now - that league is absolutely dreadful this year, it annoys me so much that we’re possibly going to go up and deal with the likes of West Ham, Everton, Wolves, Southampton to come down and they’ve had Norwich Burnley and Watford to compete with. 

Spend future monies via loans to compete ✅

Say takeover agreed in principle awaiting director test - fails or fades away to nothing ✅

Make no new signings ✅

Don't pay outstanding bills ✅

Embargo leaked ✅

Claim nothing to worry about ✅

Worrying times promotion is a must but won't stop the troubles.

How many clubs go down this road before it pops?

I'd be worried if I was a Utd fan, owner either has no money and if he had he's not putting it into the club. 

As I said at the time and alot of Utf fans laughed, they thought they had hit the big time. But they will regret the day they got rid of Mcabe. - the grass ain't greener. 

14 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Spend future monies via loans to compete ✅

Say takeover agreed in principle awaiting director test - fails or fades away to nothing ✅

Make no new signings ✅

Don't pay outstanding bills ✅

Embargo leaked ✅

Claim nothing to worry about ✅

Worrying times promotion is a must but won't stop the troubles.

How many clubs go down this road before it pops?

I'd be worried if I was a Utd fan, owner either has no money and if he had he's not putting it into the club. 

As I said at the time and alot of Utf fans laughed, they thought they had hit the big time. But they will regret the day they got rid of Mcabe. - the grass ain't greener. 

They’re second in league and 11 points clear

Theyve got as good as £200 million in the bank on the way 

They won’t be worried at all

• Like 4